Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you watch tonight's game online?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can you watch tonight's game online?

    Can you watch tonight's game online?

  • #2
    Originally posted by pablo1516 View Post
    Can you watch tonight's game online?

    Depending on your cable service you can watch on CBS Sports website
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

    Comment


    • #3
      This link may be helpful: https://gozags.com/news/2022/1/19/me...s-network.aspx

      Or this: https://www.cbssports.com/cbs-sports-network/

      Comment


      • #4
        Most helpful, thank you.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm almost positive you have to authenticate to get that CBS thing online. Meaning if you don't pay for CBS-SN (it's on my sports tier, which I do pay for), you are **** out of luck. I don't set the rules, so don't hate on the messenger.
          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
            I'm almost positive you have to authenticate to get that CBS thing online. Meaning if you don't pay for CBS-SN (it's on my sports tier, which I do pay for), you are **** out of luck. I don't set the rules, so don't hate on the messenger.
            You can subscribe to CBSSN by itself. It’s something like $5 a month. You get UEFA Champions League with it, too.
            'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

            ________________________________



            Foo Time

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
              You can subscribe to CBSSN by itself. It’s something like $5 a month. You get UEFA Champions League with it, too.
              I was totally not aware of this. My sports tier (Charter) has CBS-SN, ACCN, pretty much every sports channel that exists except they don't carry the Longhorn Network. Not an issue, I don't follow that team anyways.

              (I don't pay for any streaming services, so I don't really know what they carry. I get ESPN+ for free from my brother's account).
              The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

              Comment


              • #8
                https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallSt...o_1100_pm_est/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you for this. Wouldn't have been able to watch otherwise.
                  "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
                  -Zach Norvell Jr.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hockeyzag View Post
                    Thank you for this. Wouldn't have been able to watch otherwise.
                    Just make sure you have an ad blocker installed in your browser before venturing to these sites. Otherwise you might have a bad time (like having your hard drive encrypted where you can't access your own files). Chrome (Google) hates ad-blockers, so I strongly suggest Firefox which is very much privacy focused.

                    https://ublockorigin.com/

                    Thank me later.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                      I was totally not aware of this. My sports tier (Charter) has CBS-SN, ACCN, pretty much every sports channel that exists except they don't carry the Longhorn Network. Not an issue, I don't follow that team anyways.

                      (I don't pay for any streaming services, so I don't really know what they carry. I get ESPN+ for free from my brother's account).
                      Actually, it is Paramount Plus I subscribe to that also gets CBSSN. Same deal though.
                      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                      - Gandalf the Grey

                      ________________________________



                      Foo Time

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Agree.

                        Originally posted by caduceus View Post
                        Just make sure you have an ad blocker installed in your browser before venturing to these sites. Otherwise you might have a bad time (like having your hard drive encrypted where you can't access your own files). Chrome (Google) hates ad-blockers, so I strongly suggest Firefox which is very much privacy focused.

                        https://ublockorigin.com/

                        Thank me later.
                        I probably should give fair warning when I post this link. I have just been doing this for so long with precautions and no problems that I assume everyone understands that. Clearly by the number of people that fall victim to scams and online attacks, that is not the case.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X