Other Games: SAT - 01. 22. 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    My hatred is for any cheater (especially repeat cheaters) as they undermine the great game of college hoops
    Yes, you are 100% correct!

Comment

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
      Think the hate for Pearl is a little strong for bringing a recruit to a BBQ. He is great for college hoops and has taken Auburn from irrelevant to a Final Four and now a top ranking. Pretty impressive!
      He’s a mutt.

Comment

Bama 86, Missouri 76
        Baylor 65, Oklahoma 51
        Kansas 78, K-State 75
        TCU 59, ISU 44 ( TCU is NR )
        LOY-CHI 69, MO State 79 ( Ouch)
        TEX 56, OKST 51
        FSU 61, MIA 60 (Hurricanes came back from the dead to make a game of it)
        Notre Dame 82, L'ville 70
        Creighton 60, DePaul 47
        LSU 50, Tenn 64

USD 14, UOP 11, 14:24, 1H
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
          Ghost town in Malibu and the Dons race out to an early lead. Nothing surprising here.
          Saturday night in Malibu... better things to do than watch the waves get smoked by the Don's.

Comment

UCLA beats Colorado 71-65. Johnny Juzang led the Bruins with 23, Jaime Jaquez had 14.

Aaron Rodgers just needed one more shot, didn't get it. . .how sad.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
              Assistant went rogue here. You don’t have to believe it but it’s what happened. Have pretty good intel on that.

I’ve had a close up look at it and I’d say Bruce is an example of someone who fell on his face, got another chance, and has done really well with it. Have spoken with him multiple times and he’s not who people on this board make it seem. I don’t really care beyond that, just wanted to set that straight.

Feel confident about Gonzaga being better than Auburn this year. Might not come out on top in a matchup because CBB is variance but Gonzaga is better.

Comment

SMC jumped all the way to 24 on KenPom tonite, 1 spot ahead of BYU.

Comment

Boise State 42
                  San Diego State 37

FINAL SCORE

Comment

Stanford beats Arizona State 79-76. Brandon Angel and Michael O’Connell led the Cardinal with 16 points apiece.

Sent via mobile device

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                      Stanford beats Arizona State 79-76. Brandon Angel and Michael O’Connell led the Cardinal with 16 points apiece.

Sent via mobile device
                      Hurley going backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
                        Assistant went rogue here. You don’t have to believe it but it’s what happened. Have pretty good intel on that.

I’ve had a close up look at it and I’d say Bruce is an example of someone who fell on his face, got another chance, and has done really well with it. Have spoken with him multiple times and he’s not who people on this board make it seem. I don’t really care beyond that, just wanted to set that straight.

Feel confident about Gonzaga being better than Auburn this year. Might not come out on top in a matchup because CBB is variance but Gonzaga is better.
                        Na, I don’t. And Tennessee, yet another rogue assistant? And next time you chat, wear a hazmat suit and don’t buy that bridge.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ory?id=6243862

Comment

USF 71, PEP 45
                          USD 73, UOP 65
                          BYU 78, POR 65
                          SMC 83, LMU 51

WCC Standings: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ngs/_/group/29

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                            Boise State 42
                            San Diego State 37

FINAL SCORE
                            Edit: I don't know how to post a Tweet, but the gist was "Division I teams scoring 42 points or fewer are now 1-162 over the last 3 seasons."

Not that SDSU is an offensive powerhouse this year, but good effort to get that win. Rice has the boys really buying into defense, which is good because they're having a hard time getting things going on the other end.

I think this is maybe his top coaching year so far. 12 straight wins after kicking one of the stars off the team for locker room and team concept problems (educated guess, at least). Revamped approach to focus on defense when the shots weren't falling.

Comment

Saw that tweet last night also. MW is up for grabs.

Comment

This happened in "another game." I know it doesn't fit the rules of the thread, but Suggs made an amazing play here:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485430263244988418

Comment

Working...
                                X