Others

Boston College @ Wake Forest - 3:00 - ACCN

L'ville @ Virginia - 4:00 - ESPN

VA Tech @ UNC - 5:00 - ACCN

#13 Texas Tech @ #5 Kansas - 6:00 - ESPN
    St. John's @ Seton Hall - 6:00 - FS1

Arizona State @ #15 USC - 8:00 - ESPN

47 days until Selection Sunday
    Last edited by RenoZag; 01-24-2022, 08:49 AM. Reason: Ranking / Channel Updates
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Arizona State's Bobby Hurley has been fined $20,000 and is suspended for Monday's game at USC for verbally confronting an official following Saturday's game at Stanford, per release.

Jay Heath is also suspended for Monday's game.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

ESPN has changed things a bit, Trojans game is now on the mothership, while ESPN2 is showing more tennis. Oh yeah, it's the Pasch and Walton show again, totally worth the price of admission.
      The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
        Oh yeah, it's the Pasch and Walton show again, totally worth the price of admission.
        Thanks for the warning-will avoid

Looking forward to TTU vs Kansas. As I posted elsewhere, I think Kansas is quietly having a great season outside the national limelight. TTU win would be good for GU obvs.

ZZ

Comment

Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
          Thanks for the warning-will avoid

Looking forward to TTU vs Kansas. As I posted elsewhere, I think Kansas is quietly having a great season outside the national limelight. TTU win would be good for GU obvs.

ZZ
          I have read a bit about Texas Tech's coach, Mark Adams, and am a big fan of his now. The acknowledged mastermind behind Beard's defensive oriented teams and now, lo and behold, TTech looks to be a better quality win for the Zags than Texas. Who'd a thunk it?
          Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

TT is on the verge…

USC looking terrible. As I stated earlier today, probably the most overrated team.

Comment

Overtime for Kansas and TT

Comment

TT up by three but didn’t guard the three.

Double overtime.

Comment

In the first OT Agbaji hit a 3 with 9 seconds left to tie it, then TT sent the ball up the court to Shannon who....missed a 3 with 4 seconds left?? Plenty of time to take it to the rim, make a basket or get fouled. I'll never understand why people try to win by 3 when you only need 1.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
                    In the first OT Agbaji hit a 3 with 9 seconds left to tie it, then TT sent the ball up the court to Shannon who....missed a 3 with 4 seconds left?? Plenty of time to take it to the rim, make a basket or get fouled. I'll never understand why people try to win by 3 when you only need 1.
                    call it the "steph curry" effect...

Comment

Sounds like Chris Mack is losing his team and fans support.

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                        Sounds like Chris Mack is losing his team and fans support.
                        Karma, baby. Got a monkey on his back, maybe.

Comment

Looking at ASU and Cal, Utah, Oregon State, even Washington - I think most of the WCC would beat them. Really pitiful.

Comment

There's a pretty big gap from USF to Santa Clara that Oregon, Wash St & Colorado fit in, and another big gap from Santa Clara to LMU that 5 more Pac 12 teams fit in, and San Diego is close behind. Our botton 3 are really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
                              There's a pretty big gap from USF to Santa Clara that Oregon, Wash St & Colorado fit in, and another big gap from Santa Clara to LMU that 5 more Pac 12 teams fit in, and San Diego is close behind. Our botton 3 are really bad.

Good graph. The pac 12 is mostly abysmal. Not much difference considering one is mid-major and the other is a “power” conference. Sadly, GU would probably get more accolades for beating Colorado and Oregon than San Francisco, or USC instead of St Mary’s.

Comment

Working...
                              X