X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Woohoo

Posted by Ashley Chase on Facebook:

We went in to Nathan’s doctor for some follow up testing last week… (Nathan and I are trying to get ahold of the exact scans and images to share with everyone) but until then just a little update!
    We were told he would have 20-30% long term scarring of the lungs, but with his age and the shedding of the lungs he may be feeling close to himself by 6-9 months out, with enough therapy. *HIS LUNGS WERE COMPLETELY CLEAR!* The technicians couldn’t believe it was the same person from a month ago! I just knew it, before the X-rays even came back! God has made Himself known every step of the way, I look back and see how He was faithful, I look ahead and see that He is able! I’m in awe of Him and feel so undeserving… but isn’t that true of all of us! We were so undeserving but He sent His Son anyway! God has always been with me, but it wasn’t until I was in my darkest place that I truly saw His light!
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

I am SO lucky, and SO blessed.

I appreciate everyone on this board, and all of the incredible acts of kindness. I just can’t say it enough. Very blessed to be a part of zag nation.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
      Posted by Ashley Chase on Facebook:

We went in to Nathan’s doctor for some follow up testing last week… (Nathan and I are trying to get ahold of the exact scans and images to share with everyone) but until then just a little update!
      We were told he would have 20-30% long term scarring of the lungs, but with his age and the shedding of the lungs he may be feeling close to himself by 6-9 months out, with enough therapy. *HIS LUNGS WERE COMPLETELY CLEAR!* The technicians couldn’t believe it was the same person from a month ago! I just knew it, before the X-rays even came back! God has made Himself known every step of the way, I look back and see how He was faithful, I look ahead and see that He is able! I’m in awe of Him and feel so undeserving… but isn’t that true of all of us! We were so undeserving but He sent His Son anyway! God has always been with me, but it wasn’t until I was in my darkest place that I truly saw His light!
      Wondrous love, wonderful Savior.

:]
      Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

Great news. Thanks for posting. You two keep up your deep faith. We here in ZagNation will keep up our prayers for your full recovery. God bless.

GoZags!!!
        Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Woo, it was a team victory, led by point guard Mrs Woo.

Comment

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
            I am SO lucky, and SO blessed.

I appreciate everyone on this board, and all of the incredible acts of kindness. I just can’t say it enough. Very blessed to be a part of zag nation.
            1 Timothy 1:17 "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

Comment

Gozagswoohoo; While we have never met, I have always enjoyed your posts and enthusiasm for the Zags. I am very glad to read of your recovery and very proud to have seen the very best of the Zags community exhibited in its' support for you. All the best to you and your family.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. That is great news! Scarring of the lungs is horrible and glad that didn’t happen.

Comment

Now that you had Covid Woohoo (Nathan) and seen the damage that it can do, have you become a advocate for the vaccinations and boosters?

Every miracle God performs has a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAGS ATTACK BASKET View Post
                    Now that you had Covid Woohoo (Nathan) and seen the damage that it can do, have you become a advocate for the vaccinations and boosters?

I thank God every day for giving us our wonderful vaccines and boosters. God helps those who help themselves.

Comment

I hope so!

Comment

Regardless of anything, I’m really glad woohoo made it through what clearly was a life threatening ordeal. I’m hopeful that 2022 is the year this pandemic becomes effectively over through both vaccination and natural immunity.
                        The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

When gozagswoohoo was in the ICU, we hoped, prayed, sent good thoughts his way; our GUB community joined with his extended family and friends in wishing him, Ashley, and the boys nothing but the best.

Whether he was vaccinated or not was no one's business then and it's no one's business now.

Can't we simply celebrate his on-going recovery and skip the sermons ?
                          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

I’m glad you asked me this. Yes, I have become an advocate. These last 6 weeks have been really difficult for me. Aside from the PHYSICAL battle I had, it’s been incredibly difficult emotionally too.

I’d actually like to give a much longer, more heartfelt answer to your question, but I’m sitting at Woohoo Jr’s basketball game at the moment. Give me a day or so, and I’d like to share some things with evwryone. I think people might appreciate my in-depth experiences from the front line.
                            Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                              Can't we simply celebrate his on-going recovery and skip the sermons ?
                              Not sure if this is meant for Kiddwell or 229, guess I really don't care.

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                              When gozagswoohoo was in the ICU, we hoped, prayed, sent good thoughts his way; our GUB community joined with his extended family and friends in wishing him, Ashley, and the boys nothing but the best.
                              This, the power of "prayer", of coming together with a single thought, a single need, a single want, all of US... that is the power that binds us all. #4WeR1

So glad to have Woohoo back!

Now, tonight at 9:00 PM PST, take a knee and praise HIM, open yourself to the universe, light the sage and chant, do whatever you do to "pray", for at least one more ZAG is still silent. It matters not why these ZAGS need to fight for their incarnate life, it matters not if we agree with their politics, their religion, the way the love. We know there are ZAGS out there fighting...

Believe WE can help and "pray", #4WeR1
                              Go ZAGS!

Only watching the ball, misses at least 80% of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X