• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Bracketmeister -- Tue, January 25th

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ness-men-field

Uh-oh, USF on the cusp...

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

I will be sure to implore the gods of March Madness to see to it that USF is an 11 seed that some middling power conference foe will have to lock horns with. This being the sort of chaos I enjoy.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
    Surfmonkey89

Comment

Originally posted by billyberu View Post
      I will be sure to implore the gods of March Madness to see to it that USF is an 11 seed that some middling power conference foe will have to lock horns with. This being the sort of chaos I enjoy.
      How about as a #16 seed "First Four" game winner in Dayton that matches up with the third overall one seed ?
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

The WCC could have four teams in the top 25 from here on through march and there is no way that all 4 teams will make the NCAAs...

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
          How about as a #16 seed "First Four" game winner in Dayton that matches up with the third overall one seed ?
          That's unnecessarily cruel, but so be it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
          Surfmonkey89

Comment

Working...
          X