Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Games: SAT - 01. 29. 22

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Other Games: SAT - 01. 29. 22

    Plenty of interesting and potentially entertaining match-ups available to choose from. Thirteen of Joe Lunardi's current Top 16 are in action today and this is SEC/BIG 12 Challenge weekend.

    Full Slate: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...20129/group/50

    College Game Day - 8:00am - ESPN / ESPNU ( Live from The Phog )

    WCC
    USD @ LMU - 4:00 - WCC / STADIUM
    SCU @ USF - 4:00 - STADIUM / MARQUEE
    PEP @ SMC 5:00 - CBSSN
    BYU @ UOP - 6:30 - ESPNU

    TOP 25 / OTHERS

    9:00
    #9 Duke @ L'ville - ESPN
    #19 LSU @ TCU - ESPN2
    La Salle @ #25 Davidson - USA
    G'Town @ Butler - FS1

    Michigan @ #10 Michigan State - 9:30 - CBS

    11:00
    Oklahoma @ #1 Auburn - ESPN
    #21 Xavier @ Creighton - FS1
    Missouri @ #23 Iowa St - ESPNU
    NC State @ UNC - ACCN
    St. Joe's @ St. Bonaven - USA
    West VA @ Arkansas -ESPN2

    Arizona State @ #3 Arizona - 11:30 - CBS
    Indiana @ MD - 11:30 - FOX

    VA Tech @ FSU - Noon - ABC

    #4 Baylor @ Alabama - 1:00 - ESPN
    Oklahoma St @ Florida - 1:00 - ESPN2

    St. John's @ #14 Villanova - 1:30 - FOX
    #24 Illinois @ NW - 1:30 - BTN

    Utah @ Washington - 2:00 - PAC12

    #12 Kentucky @ #5 Kansas - 3:00 - ESPN
    Miss'pi State @ #13 Texas Tech - 3:00 - ESPN2

    #20 UConn @ DePaul - 3:30 - FS1

    Cal @ #15 USC - 4:00- PAC12

    5:00
    #7 Houston @ UCF - ESPN2
    #18 Tenn @ Texas - ESPN
    Wake @ Syracuse - ACCN

    Stanford @ #7 UCLA - 6:30 - PAC12
    Oregon State @ Oregon - 7:00 - ESPN2


    Enjoy your Saturday. Be careful out there.
    Last edited by RenoZag; 01-29-2022, 06:21 AM.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

    “They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

  • #2
    Holy moly.

    Comment


    • #3
      Gotta get errands and chores done asap this morning so I can focus on what really matters today!

      Huge, huge game for USF and Santa Clara. Fair to say loser has no shot at an at large bid…or is SCU already in that category?
      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
        Gotta get errands and chores done asap this morning so I can focus on what really matters today!

        Huge, huge game for USF and Santa Clara. Fair to say loser has no shot at an at large bid…or is SCU already in that category?
        With a NET rating in the 80s, Santa Clara is not in contention for an at-large bid. At 38, USF is squarely on the bubble. They can play their way in or out over the next few weeks. A home loss to Santa Clara would really hurt those chances.
        “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

        -Ken Pomeroy-

        https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

        Comment


        • #5
          Duke has their hands full at the Yum Center, they can take their time finishing, in no hurry to watch the ESPN game which follows, I already showered.
          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

          Comment


          • #6
            How come KU and UK can fit in a massive OOC game and we are idle most of the time?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
              How come KU and UK can fit in a massive OOC game and we are idle most of the time?
              Big12/SEC Challenge.


              No. 19 LSU at TCU | 12 p.m. | ESPN2
              Oklahoma at No. 1 Auburn | 2 p.m. | ESPN
              Missouri at No. 23 Iowa State | 2 p.m. | ESPNU
              West Virginia at Arkansas | 2 p.m. | ESPN2
              No. 4 Baylor at Alabama | 4 p.m. | ESPN
              Kansas State at Ole Miss | 4 p.m. | ESPNU
              Oklahoma State at Florida | 4 p.m. | ESPN2
              No. 12 Kentucky at No. 5 Kansas | 6 p.m. | ESPN
              Mississippi State at No. 13 Texas Tech | 6 p.m. | ESPN2
              No. 18 Tennessee at Texas | 8 p.m. | ESPN
              Birds aren’t real.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks.



                Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
                Big12/SEC Challenge.


                No. 19 LSU at TCU | 12 p.m. | ESPN2
                Oklahoma at No. 1 Auburn | 2 p.m. | ESPN
                Missouri at No. 23 Iowa State | 2 p.m. | ESPNU
                West Virginia at Arkansas | 2 p.m. | ESPN2
                No. 4 Baylor at Alabama | 4 p.m. | ESPN
                Kansas State at Ole Miss | 4 p.m. | ESPNU
                Oklahoma State at Florida | 4 p.m. | ESPN2
                No. 12 Kentucky at No. 5 Kansas | 6 p.m. | ESPN
                Mississippi State at No. 13 Texas Tech | 6 p.m. | ESPN2
                No. 18 Tennessee at Texas | 8 p.m. | ESPN

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks like Tommy's boys left their offense (what little they had) back in Westwood. They drop this game, bye bye #1 seed in the West.
                  The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                    Looks like Tommy's boys left their offense (what little they had) back in Westwood. They drop this game, bye bye #1 seed in the West.
                    And great news for zags’ 1 seed chances.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Arizona up 6 with 6:20 to play now. Arizona St is closer to LMU in KenPom than they are to Santa Clara.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Arizona 2-18 with the three ball. Still, they are winning.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by katman50 View Post
                          Arizona 2-18 with the three ball. Still, they are winning.
                          Even a broken watch is correct twice a day, this is not the same AZ team I saw last month, something is definitely off with them.
                          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Alabama hanging with Baylor so far. I know they are unlikely to win, but it would be HUGE for us if they did.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hurley needs to start editing his resume
                              Birddog

                              Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                              Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                              All mimsy were the borogoves,
                              And the mome raths outgrabe.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X