No announcement yet.

- - -GUnit of the Game - - - (Oakland)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pretty happy with Barham but I think he was successful because he was playing "out of position" as more wing than forward. When he was under the basket he got stalled out and rebounded over a few times. His maturity is the only thing that makes it possible to put him in as a forward.

Comment

I thought it was a very well played game....about what I would hope/expect to see for the rest of the year...good passing...shooting...few turnovers....excellent free throws ... plenty of assists....balanced scoring... Coleman will have better games and Karno will improve some...but I really enjoyed the game.... Oakland played very well with a lot of poise and determination...Kevin got my vote, but Gary was very close.

Comment

G-Unit to Kevin Pangos. He seemed to finally "will" his 3's in when the team most needed the bolstering. Him and Bell as mentioned would be co G-Units if we had such a thing! Saw a lot of good things and contributions from a variety of players tonight. Loved the low turnovers in this type of grinder and especially they were 3 free-throws short of 100%!!! I also love to see Shem steadily improve and get more comfortable out there and against tougher teams each outing. WSU will be a good test for him and the team...
        "Blake Stepp had a reputation for saying little. That's probably because he had to clench his teeth and wince so much, playing through the pain."
        -Tales From the Gonzaga Hardwood

Comment

Gotta go with KP, but it was nice to see Bell driving and scoring.

Comment

KP for consistency in this game that we need down the stretch.

GBJ played very well.
            Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

Pangos for sure in this one...Looking at his stats line, three assists? Somebody please define what an assist is because he created more than three baskets for team-mates...Good second half by the team after Oakland tried to take the air out of the ball....Need 24 or 30 second shot clock

Comment

Bell. Loved it. Pangos too.
                It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

Working...
                X