No announcement yet.

- - -GUnit of the Game - - - (Oakland)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - - -GUnit of the Game - - - (Oakland)

Who ya got??
    Pangos
    78.72%
    GBJ
    10.64%
    Karnowski
    0.00%
    Dower
    3.19%
    Barham
    6.38%
    Someone else (who?)
    1.06%
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Really hard call... especially when theres no poll!

ETA: oh there it is

Comment

PANG PANG

Comment

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=400506796

ESPN BOX SCORE

My vote's for Mr. Pangos

21 Pts, 3 Rebs, 3 Stls, 3 Asst, 1 Turnover, One Knee to the head. . .
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

I voted GB but tough call between his game and Pangos. It is so nice to see Gary healthy and agressive. He had the perfect mix of shooting and slashing, he is very tough to guard when he plays like this.

Comment

Gotta be KP. Early season woes lifting and now himself.
            "If you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

Comment

I voted for Bell. Three dribble drive scores in the second half (I think).

Comment

Pangos kept us in the game almost every time and made very few errors. Only 1 turn over and NO fouls committed.
                “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

Pangos because it was nice to see him break out.

But love to see GB take it to the basket like he did in hs. A long time coming. Actually would like to see a few more of KP's shots going to GB.

Comment

Anybody else's heart SINK when they said 'Oh, and Pangos is down on the floor!' ?!?
                    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Originally posted by maynard g krebs View Post
                      Pangos because it was nice to see him break out.

But love to see GB take it to the basket like he did in hs. A long time coming. Actually would like to see a few more of KP's shots going to GB.
                      I thought the exact same thing. They both play so well and have nearly identical skills - Kevin maybe better floaters, Gary a little stronger and higher up. Regardless - there is zero reason that Gary has to be deferring to anyone this year and when KP isn't really feeling it, he needs to find Gary.

They looked like a formidable back court duo that will give any team problems this year. Good thing they played well tonight b/c Oakland was pretty hot and well coached.
                      Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                      Mark Twain.

Comment

I detract that to add that Bell and Pangos should be co-GUnits of this game

Comment

Going with Bell for D and then some points.

Comment

I thought we played very pedestrian tonight. Oakland's defense was not that strong but it seemed to stall us a lot. Hope to see improvement in offensive end Thursday against wa state. Also we did not have good defense inside. Lots of problems to be fixed.

Comment

Pangos. Glad to see him hitting from beyond the arc. Bell had a very good game too,as did Sam, PK somewhat better but still fouling alot. His defense was horrible.

Also Drew Barham played quite well.
                              Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X