Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- - -GUnit of the Game- - - (West Virginia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - - -GUnit of the Game- - - (West Virginia)

Ho hum ho hum....I never doubted.

Dower
    1.39%
    Pangos
    15.28%
    Karno
    76.39%
    GBJ
    4.17%
    Stocks
    2.08%
    Someone else(who?)
    0.69%
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Karno kept us in it, Pangos willed us to win.

Comment

PK was great, but I'm going Pangos. $$$ when it counted.

Comment

KARNO rode the big boy to stay in the game until our shooting opened up without him thru 30 minutes we lose by 15
        Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

I have to say Karno. A long dissertation should be expected but no. Not right now. Karno. Consideration for Stocks and PANG! but this one goes to Karno.
          IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

Karno had his coming out party tonight!

Comment

I can't vote, we need co-units for this one. Shem and Pangos.

Comment

Karno... double double and kept us in when we needed it. Pangos gets HM for waking up at the right time to help make that run.

Incredible team effort on a really crappy shooting night.

Thought D was pretty good tonight as well.

Oh, and a WTF??? Karno was hittin' it from the charity stripe tonight!
                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

KP.....then Karno....then DS who had EIGHT assists and bulled the team late

Comment

Karno and Stocks a close second, Between them, they took care of the first half of the second period, until the rest of them got into the game. KP found his handle just in time. thankfully.

PK had his best game yet in a Zag uniform, imo.
                    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
                    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
                    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Karno, he kept us in the game, giving Kevin the opportunity to seal the deal
                      The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

Pangos had a great 10 minutes but Karno was great all game. Went to his right hand twice and played great d all game.

Comment

13 rebounds 19 points and one foul - great game by Karno
                          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Karnowski played really well and toughed out some big minutes with Dower not in there -- he also hit his free throws, which is huge. Honorable mention to Pangos for his late shooting burst.

This was a gutsy, gritty win. Coming back from 10 down in the second half on the road is never easy. Props to the team and staff for sticking with it and grinding out a win.

Comment

props to Karno
                              "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

Working...
                              X