BZ Bulldog of the Year Prediction Thread: Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BZ Bulldog of the Year Prediction Thread: Poll

Let’s start another prediction thread before this season gets started.

This poll is your chance to predict which Zag will the BZ Bulldog of the Game Award the most times for the season. Feel free to elaborate on your thoughts.

We’ll compare notes on this one after the season.
    Timme
    78.57%
    Nembhard
    12.50%
    Bolton
    0.00%
    Strawther
    1.79%
    Hickman
    0.00%
    Watson
    0.00%
    Gregg
    0.00%
    Sallis
    1.79%
    Holmgren
    5.36%
    Someone Else? Who?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Nembhard gets my vote. May well lead the nation in assists per game and while various Zags will take turns being high scorers any given game, Nembhard will be the maestro of it all while scoring more this season too. He is a stud being overlooked by national media.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Strawthere is going to get my vote. Player of the game votes usually go out to the top scorer and I feel Strawther is going to be the Zags top scorer this year. I believe he's going to blow a lot of minds. I can hardly wait to see him play.

Go Zags!!!
      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
        Strawthere is going to get my vote. Player of the game votes usually go out to the top scorer and I feel Strawther is going to be the Zags top scorer this year. I believe he's going to blow a lot of minds. I can hardly wait to see him play.

Go Zags!!!
        Reborn, are you sure you pushed the right button? I'm afraid your vote for Strawther did not register correctly.

Comment

Timme will garner the most POG wins; I think there will be at least five players who win POG votes throughout the 21-22 season.
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

It’s always the point guard.

Comment

The QB

Comment

I went with Timme because in addition to being the top scorer in a lot of games, I believe that he will also be in the top 2 for assists most games along with being able to be more aggressive on defense. In other words, I believe that we're going to get to the full Timme experience this year

Comment

As of Groundhog Day, our BZ Bulldog of the Year standings are:

Strawther - 2
                  Timme - 3
                  Nembhard - 4
                  Watson - 4
                  Holmgren - 5
                  “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                    As of Groundhog Day, our BZ Bulldog of the Year standings are:

Strawther - 2
                    Timme - 3
                    Nembhard - 4
                    Watson - 4
                    Holmgren - 5
                    Going into Selection Sunday, the standings are:

Bolton - 1
                    Strawther - 2
                    Timme - 4
                    Watson - 4
                    Nembhard - 6
                    Holmgren - 9

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Chet Holmgren wins the BZ Bulldog of the Year. Chet earned the individual game awards nine times over the course of his freshman season.

Final Standings:

Bolton - 1
                      Strawther - 2
                      Watson - 4
                      Timme - 5
                      Nembhard - 7
                      Holmgren - 9

I was hoping to post four more of these polls. It was still an excellent and enjoyable season.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

Working...
                      X