BZ Bulldog of the Game - Alcorn State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BZ Bulldog of the Game - Alcorn State

I confess that I probably watched sixty percent of the game action for this one. TheW.tv’s Stadium stream cut out so much that I was rarely able to catch more than 2-3 minutes of consecutive play.

From what I did see, the bench got a lot of playing time in this one. There are plenty of contenders for tonight’s award. Who was tonight’s BZ Bulldog of the Game?

Box score

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401371256
    Timme
    1.56%
    Strawther
    54.69%
    Holmgren
    4.69%
    Bolton
    0.00%
    Nembhard
    1.56%
    Sallis
    31.25%
    Watson
    0.00%
    Hickman
    3.13%
    Gregg
    0.00%
    Someone else? Who?
    3.13%

The poll is expired.

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

As much as I would like to give it to Strawther, I saw him gamble on defense a couple of times and the team got burned. Going with Sallis. He's reminiscent of Ayayi in that he has a knack of being in the right place at the right time, usually near the rim.

Comment

Chet is scary good. Tonight was maybe 30% of what he can do. Straw’s watching too many Norvell clips.

Comment

Pretty sloppy, especially in the 2nd half. Went with Sallis, liked his energy.

Go ZAGS

Comment

Joe Foo looked great tonight
          Sincerely,

the foo

Comment

Who had 'Sallis will outscore Timme', 'Timme will lead the team in assists', 'Arlauskas will be 3rd in blocks and rebounds' or 'Perry will get posterized and foul out in 5 minutes' in their bold predictions for tonight?

Comment

Ugly 2nd half. Lack of flow, telegraphed passes with our backup units. We need to find some continuity with the younger dudes. Strawther with the game ball for me.
              America's Team!

Comment

Swather with an Honorable Mention to Sallis.

Comment

Timme sets a career high in assists and gets no love...
                  Bring back the OCC

Comment

I voted for Strawther because he did the damage and set the tone at the start of the game. I loved what Sallis did, and almost voted for him...but thought that the timing gave it to Strawther.
                    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

So hard to choose as there didn’t seem to be a clear winner this game so I went with Timme for the assists.

Comment

Went with Sallis. Had a feeling this would be his coming out party. Think he’ll be a good one. Does a little bit of everything.
                        "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Comment

I voted for Sallis too. I love his energy and speed. And intensity.

Go Zags!!!
                          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X