BZ Bulldog of the Game - UCLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BZ Bulldog of the Game - UCLA

This was a game that this Zags team needed. UCLA clawed, scratched and fought for forty minutes and the Zags fought harder and responded with tremendous poise.

Chet Holmgren seemed to disrupt the UCLA offense all night long. Drew Timme fought through a ton of contact to score, rebound, and run the offense. Andrew Nembhard orchestrated an efficient response to UCLA’s defensive pressure. Rasir Bolton made big plays early in the game while the Zags built the early lead. Strawther grabbed nine critical rebounds. The bench played well and provided a critical relief for the Gonzaga foul trouble.

Who is tonight’s BZ Bulldog of the Game?

Box score

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401371267
    Nembhard
    92.06%
    Bolton
    0.00%
    Strawther
    1.59%
    Holmgren
    5.56%
    Timme
    0.00%
    Hickman
    0.79%
    Someone else? Who?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Nembhard!
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
      Nembhard!
      This on BOTH ends of the court without a SINGLE break
      Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
        Nembhard!
        He was the maestro of the Zag symphony orchestra tonight.

Comment

Andrew broke UCLA tonight. Fantastic play. So fun to watch.
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Nemby was an anchor out there...

Comment

What a game. Andrew Nembhard was nails in all facets tonight, from the way he dictated the pace, timely shots and rebounds. He gets my vote, but Chet came within a whisker of winning POG.

Nembhard was transcendent though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
              Surfmonkey89

Comment

I'm going Chet just with the all around game that made everything easier for Gonzaga. I know you could say the same for Nembhard

Comment

I picked Nembhard over Holmgren.

Vitale would have been a good choice too.
                  Birds aren’t real.

Comment

Nemby, Nemby, Nemby.................

He beat Tyger like a rented mule, all night. Way too fast, way too skilled.

WOW, he was great tonight. Great team defense, too.

Go ZAGS

Comment

Originally posted by billyberu View Post
                      What a game. Andrew Nembhard was nails in all facets tonight, from the way he dictated the pace, timely shots and rebounds. He gets my vote, but Chet came within a whisker of winning POG.

Nembhard was transcendent though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                      If Andrew was transcendant, how do we describe Chet? Reading his body language, he's very pleased with his choice to matriculate to Gonzaga. BTW, I voted for Andrew, it was not an easy decision.

Comment

Nembhard thoroughly outplayed Juzang, the preseason All-American. His defense was excellent, but his control of the offense, despite everything UCLA did to ugly up this game, was the difference in this one.
                        “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Holmgren. His D snd size were a game changer. Nemby was amazing too. Strawther and Timme with the honorable mention.

Comment

nembhard controlled this game from start to finish...

Comment

POG? Nemhard. Nails.

Anti-POG? The surfer looking ref who wasn’t aware his whistle could be used against UCLA.

Comment

Working...
                              X