Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

——GUnit of the Game——Northern Arizona. This one’s for Woohoo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ——GUnit of the Game——Northern Arizona. This one’s for Woohoo.

For years, Gozagswoohoo would start of GUnit of the Game thread after each Gonzaga win. We will dedicate this one to him.

Who is tonight’s GUnit of the Game?

Box score.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401371299
    Holmgren
    25.27%
    Timme
    0.00%
    Sallis
    0.00%
    Watson
    73.63%
    Hickman
    0.00%
    Nembhard
    0.00%
    Someone else? Who?
    1.10%

The poll is expired.

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Watson definitely had a game. Honorable mention to Sallis, a lot to like
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

Watson. A no brainer. His best game as a Zag.

Comment

How about being able to vote for Woo Hoo?

Anton is revving up to take WCC 6th Man of the Year. He's obviously 100% healthy and his confidence is soaring.

Comment

Anton is just growing every game it seems. Great to see this kid beginning to fulfill his potential.

Comment

Mr Holmgren gets my vote for an all round fabulous performance. Grateful for Woohoos progress.
            "If you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

Comment

Watty tonight. Really coming into his own the last three weeks. Keep it up Anton!!

Go ZAGS

Comment

I voted for Chet, only because I liked what I saw at 6 pm. Hard to type now, I'm sauced, but thankful we won. Prayers to Nathan of course, I would not wish COVID on my worst enemy.
                The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

The Watson critics have been quiet lately....... as much as I would like to vote for him..... it was Chet...

Comment

I had to go with Chet as well. He was the best player on the floor tonight.
                    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Loved seeing Chester hunt his shot.

Comment

- watson, on a few of his shots i thought i was seeing timme. shot with such confidence.

Comment

Watson and Holmgren both had really good games, and i had to give the MVP to Watson because his 17 points and 3 steals and numberous power dunks were just beautiful to watch. I really couldn't believe how well he was playing. He looked like Timme last year. I mean his inside game, jump hooks gallor, was just beautiful. And he is really getting off the ground. I think he worked out a lot in the offseason.

Go Zags!!!
                          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaGAW View Post
                            - watson, on a few of his shots i thought i was seeing timme. shot with such confidence.
                            The two hook shots over the left shoulder were beauties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Coach Few
                            We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                              The Watson critics have been quiet lately....... as much as I would like to vote for him..... it was Chet...
                              It reminds me a bit of the start of his junior year that a lot of people were down on Kispert saying he shouldn’t start, then this year all the comments how Watson’s playing time should be really limited. I can’t think of anything more than playing time which should be an area where people trust the coaches.

I understand complaining about strategies and substitutions and timeouts and that kind of thing, but I really think that criticizing coaches for who they play over another, who they trust to start, who they depend on, is really misplaced. It doesn’t mean they’re perfect and won’t ever get it wrong, but they do as many people say see them hours every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X