BZ Bulldog of the Game - North Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BZ Bulldog of the Game - North Alabama

This was a relaxing final tuneup before conference play - a chance for the team to get out and run off some holiday calories.

Five Zags scored in double figures. The bench players got plenty of playing time. Watson filled the stat sheet with a double-double to go with some nice assists, steals, and a block. Strawther was the high scorer with 15. Bolton was 5-6 from the floor.

Who is this afternoon’s BZ Bulldog of the Game?

Box score: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401371304
    Nembhard
    4.55%
    Bolton
    15.15%
    Strawther
    9.09%
    Holmgren
    4.55%
    Timme
    0.00%
    Watson
    53.03%
    Hickman
    13.64%
    Sallis
    0.00%
    Someone else? Who?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Xanax.

Comment

I voted for Chet, but to be honest, I was half sauced during the entire game (don't worry, no driving here). We played tight in the 2nd half, and that's when games are won or lost. Hoping for a replacement game on Thurs, but I know it wont happen.
      The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Part of me wants to vote Joe Few for extending his rebounding lead per 40 minutes, but I really liked Hickman today. Just smooth with the ball, tough D, no TO's.

Go ZAGS

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
          I voted for Chet, but to be honest, I was half sauced during the entire game (don't worry, no driving here). We played tight in the 2nd half, and that's when games are won or lost. Hoping for a replacement game on Thurs, but I know it wont happen.
          No hangover with Xanax.

Comment

I'll go with the guy who got a double-double (10 rebounds, 10 points) along with 2 assists, 2 steals, a blocked shot, no turnovers, no fouls in just 17 minutes - Anton Watson
            The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

Bolton for his efficiency. 14 points on only 6 shots total.

Comment

Watty showed up in all meaningful statistical categories, with no turnovers or personal fouls. He was aggressive around the rim, missed a few, but hung with it and cashed in on some second-chance buckets. His defense is sublime and often at another level. I see the growth in-season and it has silenced his detractors, for now.

You can't consistently win without guys like Anton.
                There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
                Surfmonkey89

Comment

So many worthy players today. I went with Hickman.

Comment

Watson

Hickman receives high honors
                    Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

Seeing as how this game will be shown again on WCC website (on demand, not sure when it loads, maybe 'morrow), will watch again and have better idea as to who Bulldog game of the day should be. I started to lose focus in the 2nd half, and I think Greg, Foxy and D-Train joined me.
                      The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X