Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BZ Bulldog of the Game- BYU

That was fun.

Normally, if your center scores 30 points on 14-15 shooting with 4 assists, you just give him the award. Normally, if your point guard puts up 22 points with 12 assists and no turnovers, you give him the award. Chet Holmgren’s 12 points, 7 rebounds, 5 blocks and 2 steals would win on many nights. Strawther’s early scoring barrage barely registers.

Who is tonight’s BZ Bulldog of the Game?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401371311
    Nembhard
    70.00%
    Strawther
    12.22%
    Holmgren
    1.11%
    Timme
    15.56%
    Someone else? Who?
    1.11%

The poll is expired.

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Nembhard was a maestro

Comment

Nembhard. 0 turnovers and 11 assists! Props to Timme and Strawther. Great team effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
        That was fun.

Normally, if your center scores 30 points on 14-15 shooting with 4 assists, you just give him the award. Normally, if your point guard puts up 22 points with 12 assists and no turnovers, you give him the award. Chet Holmgren’s 12 points, 7 rebounds, 5 blocks and 2 steals would win on many nights. Strawther’s early scoring barrage barely registers.

Who is tonight’s BZ Bulldog of the Game?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401371311
        MCMM just want to note you should include Texas Tech in your footer.

Tough choice but I went with Nembhard as this is the game I wanted to see from him. Everyone else was great, each in their own way, but love what I saw from AN tonight.
        Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

Nembhard tonight. Complete game and what we want from our point guard.

Comment

I think I voted for Julian. I am so wired on RockStars that I can't even think straight. Bottom line, this was a signature win, and on national TV to boot.
            The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Nembhard. That was an absolute beat down tonight. Giving up 49 in first half only thing I didn’t really like but a nice rebound in 2nd half. With about 4 or 5 minutes left to play when they started subbing, they had only given up 25-26 points for the 2nd half. Loved the defensive pressure on Barcello just hounding him everywhere. He made some impressive deep 3’s still.

Great zag victory!!

Comment

In the only part of the game that was close, Strawther was on fire.

Comment

That is the Nembhard we need for a deep run in March/April. Well done!! What an exciting game to watch

ZZ

Comment

Just took over #1 on KenPom. Offensive rating jumped but D ranking dropped a bit down to 19th.

Comment

Tonight was Zags at their finest but I had to go with Andrew. Perfection

Comment

BYU F Caleb Lohner on @byuradio after Cougars' 110-84 loss to No. 2 Gonzaga:

"This team is one of, if not the best teams in the country. We just got our ass kicked; I don’t think there’s any way around it."
                        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Incredible performance. I voted for Andrew, but would have been easy to go with Drew or Julian.

Comment

I voted for the team high rebounder (7) with 2 steals and 5 blocks. Thank you Mr. Holmgren!
                            Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

So tempted to go with Drew cuz 30 pts, 4 assists, and 13 of 14 shots made, but he turned it over 3 times.
                              Thus i went with Andrew, No turnovers, 12 assists ! wow, 22 points with 4 of 6 3 pt shots made, his generalship of the whole team.
                              team is gelling, gelling, as we did against pepperdine, second time our offense looked like last years offense. I really thought it would take till Febr, but its basically here now. lots of growth left to go.
                              a bit worried we will not have top recruits next season coming in, our players getting so good how many will move onto the NBA.
                              such an exciting time to be a zag fan (well, it always is)

Comment

Working...
                              X