No announcement yet.

SAN DIEGO TOREROS LOOK FOR BULLFIGHT BRINGING A TOP RATED DEFENSE TO THE ARENA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game over CLF empty's bench. JT a ghost in 2nd half sitting on bench. Well JT looked good in 1st quarter then got in foul trouble 2nd quarter, looked like the hungry JT that was 6th off the bench your sophomore year. Now JT you need to figure how to bring it for 4 quarters if you want to help your team win games. Stay hungry JT.

SD was without starter Edwards due to light headiness, also starter Bird tweaked her knee at the beginning of the game and did not return. So we beat SD without 2 key starters, will be a bigger test next game we play them.

Final Score Zags 69-47 over San Diego.

Would like to play SD one more time but they play 3 games already next week.

We need to get our Mojo back, still have a lots of work to do prior to the WCC Tournament.

Would like to see more of Louise Forsyth. Cierra 0-7 FG, 0 assist, 0 steals today.

Lady Zags stay safe against Covid, look forward to watching you on SWX against Pepperdine next week. Glad you get to play in front of families next week in the Kennel, make them proud of you on the court.
    Last edited by ZAGS ATTACK BASKET; 02-20-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

CLF get that nomination in for Melody Kempton for Player of the week. She may not win it, but she sure as heck deserves the nomination.

Comment

Taking JT out each time she fouled is not something I would do to my best player. If she would have stayed on the court she would have had 40+ points. The last time I checked the team with the most points always wins, regardless of how many fouls you have. A real momentum killer to have her sit.

Comment

Working...
        X