Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Portal

I see that Louis F has entered the transfer portal as a grad transfer. Wonder if we will see anyone else?

Originally posted by zag on the run View Post
    I see that Louis F has entered the transfer portal as a grad transfer. Wonder if we will see anyone else?
    Good for her.... hopefully she'll get some PT...

Go!! Las Zagas!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

Saw a tweet that our player Cici Ellington has also entered the transfer portal. Wishing her success in the future wherever she lands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The portal is getting ridiculous. There are so many players leaving, I wonder if they are all going to be able to find new teams to transfer to.

edit--I think I saw it's up to 600 and counting

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
          The portal is getting ridiculous. There are so many players leaving, I wonder if they are all going to be able to find new teams to transfer to.

edit--I think I saw it's up to 600 and counting
          Some schools (ours included) have 4-5 players listed. DeCosta, Vaida, Yim and now Ellington.

635 and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by CG3Dad View Post
            Some schools (ours included) have 4-5 players listed. DeCosta, Vaida, Yim and now Ellington.

635 and counting...

Pacific has Randhawa, Tillman, Flemming-Mullens (top prospect from Bay Area-SF...who didn't get much playing time), and maybe more to come. Randhawa is the steal... her best basketball is in front of her, tremendous upside in the right program! IMO

Comment

Hey CLF - The portal has hidden gems!

ROCHELLE NORRIS
              POSITION Center
              HEIGHT 6-5
              CLASS Redshirt Freshman
              HIGH SCHOOL New Hope Academy
              HOMETOWN Stafford, Va.
              BIO RELATED STATS HISTORICAL
              Biography
              2019-20 (R-Fr.)
              Academic All-Big 12 First Team
              Played in 26 games, starting nine
              Averaged 3.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 blocks per game
              Led the team in field-goal percentage, shooting 55.6 percent
              Made her Mountaineer debut against Saint Francis and posted her first double-figure scoring game, with 10 points, while adding four rebounds and three blocks
              Earned her first career start against Coppin State, chipping in five points and six rebounds
              Tallied 10 points and seven rebounds against New Mexico
              Also scored points vs. Norfolk State
              Posted a career-high eight rebounds against Michigan State and at Oklahoma State
              Finished with three blocks in two of WVU’s last three games
              2018-19 (Fr.)
              Did not compete
              Suffered a knee injury prior to the season and received a medical redshirt
              Prep
              Rated the No.70 overall recruit in the 2018 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings.
              Rated the No. 15 post player by 2018 HoopGurlzs Rankings
              Also rated No. 12 post player by the Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
              Helped Paul VI Catholic High to the WCAC State Championship in 2016
              Also competed for Boo Williams and was invited to Team U.S.A.’s U16 tryouts.
              Personal
              Daughter of Tammy and Carlos Norris
              Birthday is December 22
              Majoring in sport management
              Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Roll
              Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll

Go!! Las Zagas!!!
              "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

This was posted on Pacific's web site:
                " Kaylin Randhawa has transfered to Utah St with two more years of eligibility. The coach there had tried to recruit her out of high school.......we now have a scholarship open to pick up a quality transfer of our own...... several bigs are available.....Best of luck to Kaylin and I am truly sorry to see you go....." from a fellow WB fan.

Comment

Another big one just hit--Sasha Goforth from Oregon St. Said she wants to return closer to home (Arkansas). She had a nice Fr. season, this one hurts bad for the Beavs.

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                    Another big one just hit--Sasha Goforth from Oregon St. Said she wants to return closer to home (Arkansas). She had a nice Fr. season, this one hurts bad for the Beavs.
                    OUCH!

Comment

Not that they were any good to start w/, but UW's top 3 players have all entered the portal--Van Dyke, Miller and Sadler. Whoever the new coach will be is getting a crap sandwich to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                      X