Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GU WBB VS UC DAVIS

Pretty quiet… but to be expected.

I don’t know if I remember a 4th quarter where GU WBB went 1 for 14 and gave up a large lead leading to a bad loss.
    Good coaching doesn’t allow something like that to happen.

GU WBB has not played well since Hawaii… time to figure out why.

EWU gave Washington a game this weekend… they will be ready for GU WBB.

Go Zags!!

Early on I thought that this team might just be the best ever. Now they're in a real funk. Expect the game will be a wakeup call for all involved. Looking forward to the Portland and BYU games this year. Go Zags. Merry X-Mas to all & hope for a better New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by SkipZag View Post
      Pretty quiet… but to be expected.

I don’t know if I remember a 4th quarter where GU WBB went 1 for 14 and gave up a large lead leading to a bad loss.
      Good coaching doesn’t allow something like that to happen.

GU WBB has not played well since Hawaii… time to figure out why.

EWU gave Washington a game this weekend… they will be ready for GU WBB.

Go Zags!!
      I wouldn't put too much stock into the EWU-UW game. New coach, but mostly the same players, Huskies just aren't good. Nevada beat EWU by 11 today.

Comment

EWU also has a new coaching staff and only a couple of returning players….play a bunch of freshmen. But they are getting better by the week… something I’m not seeing from GU….
        So to stay with Washington and Nevada…. Means they wont be looking in aw of GU. GU better not take them lightly….

Go Zags!!

Comment

Against UW, EWU stretched a 2 point halftime lead to as much as 11. UW came roaring back to go up 6, then nearly blew that before holding on. I only watched a little. At the end of the game UW either had 5 guards, or 4 guards and 1 tweener forward on the floor. The midget lineup. I guess it worked well enough to get the W.

Comment

Working...
          X