Zags vs. Stanford Round 2 scheduled Sunday 1/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zags vs. Stanford Round 2 scheduled Sunday 1/9

Late addition to the schedule. This one will be in Palo Alto.

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
    Late addition to the schedule. This one will be in Palo Alto.
    Thanks for the update...do you know if there is any TV for this game?

Comment

The game will be closed to the public but can be watched online at https://pac-12.com/live/stanford-university. [Note there is a redirect in the URL. This is from gozags.com.]

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by caduceus View Post
        The game will be closed to the public but can be watched online at https://pac-12.com/live/stanford-university. [Note there is a redirect in the URL. This is from gozags.com.]
        Great pick up. Stanford will have the MOP from last years final 4 this go around. Tough match up, but this is why you play the games!

Comment

I apologize Seacat, didn't realize you had posted this before making my post today. My fault.

Good on Stanford for taking this game. As #2 in the nation, they have far more to lose from this game and very little to gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike#1 View Post
            I apologize Seacat, didn't realize you had posted this before making my post today. My fault.

Good on Stanford for taking this game. As #2 in the nation, they have far more to lose from this game and very little to gain.
            Stanford was one of the more aggressive teams last year about making every effort to make up cancelled/delayed games. Tara wanted her team taking the court as much as was possible given the trying circumstances. They were supposed to be playing Oregon St. on Sunday, but the Beavs are shut down currently, so they went out and found an opponent on short notice.

Comment

Well, I think having Haley Jones this time around made a difference. Several times Stanford looked like they were gonna run away with it, then GU would get it back to within 10 or so. Ejim and Kayleigh Truong played well, most of the rest of the team struggled. Kempton got going late.

Comment

Working...
              X