• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakich is toast

Dakich is toast

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/7221474...mpression=true

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    The three loveliest words in the English language...lol.

Comment

I love listening to Dakich, Walton, and Barkley. They say what is on their mind and don't care what their bosses think.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
        I love listening to Dakich, Walton, and Barkley. They say what is on their mind and don't care what their bosses think.
        Walton is insufferable. At least with Dakich I could tune him out.

Comment

Regardless of your opinion of him, the episode in question is pretty weak to get him ousted.

Comment

Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
            Regardless of your opinion of him, the episode in question is pretty weak to get him ousted.
            It makes perfect sense why a Zag fan gave him the middle finger at the Spokane Airport when he arrived for the MSU game. And it goes well beyond the misogynist thing. The guy is a dork and a BCS homer.

Comment

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
              It makes perfect sense why a Zag fan gave him the middle finger at the Spokane Airport when he arrived for the MSU game. And it goes well beyond the misogynist thing. The guy is a dork and a BCS homer.
              "Dork" haven't heard that one in a while! I would have to say that I like the fact that he brings a little color to the broadcast however I'm usually not a fan of his color choice. I think dork and BCS Homer are pretty spot on!!

Comment

Dakich has failed as a pro player, as a coach and now as a broadcaster. Three strikes.

Comment

Agree, nice to see the word dork used in this context.

Here's another word that always comes to mind with him: Dakich is a bum. Comes to mind every time I hear the guy. The guy's a bum.
                  Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post

Here's another word that always comes to mind with him: Dakich is a bum. Comes to mind every time I hear the guy. The guy's a bum.
                    Nothing better than May in the Apple. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                      Dakich has failed as a pro player, as a coach and now as a broadcaster. Three strikes.
                      And did you forget his son played guard for the Ohio State?
                      Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                      All mimsy were the borogoves,
                      And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog View Post
                        And did you forget his son played guard for the Ohio State?
                        just about as much as "The Conference of Champions"

Comment

Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post

I prefer dork wouldn't mind a purge of dorks coming to the sports talking heads world (one can dream). Good start here tho I didn't mind him as much as some. knowing he was such a big10 doofus made it easier to see the truth tho he didn't share it

Comment

His new radio show is called Sack Up With Dan Dakich.

https://awfulannouncing.com/online-o...announced.html
                            “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                              His new radio show is called Sack Up With Dan Dakich.

https://awfulannouncing.com/online-o...announced.html

Wow; he's such a manly man!!
                              But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                              X