X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers v Zags NCAA 2013 Tourney Game Thread

TNT

KGA 1510 AM & 101.1 FM (Spokane) / KMAS 1030 AM (Shelton) / KALE 960 (Tri-Cities) / 1490 ESPN Radio (Walla Walla) / KKRT AM 900 (Wenatchee) / KWIQ AM 1020 (Moses Lake)

Tipoff: 5:40 approx.

Oh well. Will Zag fans go home or ?
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Zags can score. Can WSU keep up?
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

Heading to Arena. Gonna have a nice meal before AZ game . Seeing lots of Zags. Everyone feeiling the excitement of a good matchup. .
      "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

Shock the Shockers!!!

Comment

Who are the refs? The way this game is called is going to play a part in who survives.
          TM

Comment

Originally posted by TM27 View Post
            Who are the refs? The way this game is called is going to play a part in who survives.
            Another thread said TV Teddy wasn't doing our game since he was doing the Harvard game. That's encouraging.

Comment

Go Zags!

Comment

Zags looking relaxed and focused in warmups. Clock says 17:30 to tipoff
                "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

You know in watching the games this year, our team reminds me of what used to be called in horse racing parlence as a "class Horse". Which is a horse that does just enough to win against whatever competition they were against. I think we are that way a "class team" and we will continue to do enough to win. Go Zags

Comment

time to Rock the Shox ...

Go Zags !!!
                    So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

Ok Zags, lets do this. Come out confident and take it to them.

Comment

ok, I'm getting real nervous and I just want to get started.

Comment

Seth

"This is the best team Gonzaga has played since New Year's Eve."

Apologies to Butler, I guess.
                          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
                            "This is the best team Gonzaga has played since New Year's Eve."

Apologies to Butler, I guess.
                            Yeah, and Jamie Dixon saying we don't play these kinds of teams in the WCC.

Comment

Seth Davis (was that the studio guy sitting to the left?) said that Wichita State would be the best team we have played since Oklahoma State. Well, I think St. Mary's was likely better, but we will see. Also, Butler had to be better than WS.

Comment

Working...
                              X