3/23/14 NCAAs Zona v Zags Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good move to go zone.

Zags need to somehow keep this game under 10 before halftime.

Comment

• Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
      Coleman can be an asset tonight but cannot lose his man a defense again.
      +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Zagger14 View Post
        Hate to be a downer, but we don't matchup with them at all. They are quicker and bigger. I'm just hoping we don't get blown out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Tried to tell people this too.

Comment

• Almost time to turn it off. Rather remember the Zag season as wonderful - and it is, but if they stretch it much more, I have no desire to watch it get much uglier

Why not try Nunez? Really nothing we have is working right now? May as well try just about anything.
          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
          Mark Twain.

Comment

• Zona just having fun. Like playground ball. Very fast and talented. We just can't afford those careless turnovers.

Comment

• Where were you guys with your Few comments on Friday?

Arizona looks elite. Gonzaga looks mid major. Major talent differential here.

Comment

• Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                I've been trying to tell people how good their D is. For some strange reason people on this board were generally unimpressed with Arizona coming into this game. Might be a few changing their tune now.
                If only the fans had listened to you maybe Gonzaga would be winning.
                Bring back the OCC

Comment

• Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                  +1
                  Right on. I'm liking the Coleman has come in and is battling. Hopefully he can fire-up the other guys.

Comment

• Not surprised that we need Coleman to compete in this game. Really wish we had more time to develop him this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                      Almost time to turn it off. Rather remember the Zag season as wonderful - and it is, but if they stretch it much more, I have no desire to watch it get much uglier

Why not try Nunez? Really nothing we have is working right now? May as well try just about anything.
                      I doubt Nunez is the answer to too many turnovers, but why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by drvenkman05 View Post
                        Oh look, the "bash the players to exalt Few" camp has made their appearance!
                        And the troll defender, coincidentally, shows up at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokis
                          Oh look, another 2nd round loss. It's okay though, atleast we weren't one and done!
                          Ya'll don't chill I will ban you for the week.
                          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Spread the floor on offense and forget double teaming on D. Just let them try and create. Take what comes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• why don't we just give them the ball every possession instead of every other, at least we wont get injured.

Men vs. boys.
                              Krozman
                              GU student 1996-2000
                              Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• 2 3 zone gets beat that time, and again. danger zone

Comment

Working...
                                X