No announcement yet.

3/23/14 NCAAs Zona v Zags Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Bulldogs! We could still pull this out with some luck. Limit turnovers to 3 in the 2nd half and we have a shot.

Go Bulldogs. Arizona bites!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• Hopefully we can make a run, we are not a good "catch up" type team

Comment

• Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
        Defense isn't so much the issue as turnovers. If we had half the TOs this is a 3 pt game.
        +1

Comment

• Would love to see AZ feel a little discomfort - they just look like they are playing the Washington Generals...

Comment

• Jeez. Memphis and creighton killed/getting killed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantua View Post
              Is it a bad thing for me to reset my goal for this game to just not going out as badly as Creighton?
              Lol. I say it's okay but hope for much better. I have Arizona in my ff on my brackets but would love to be wrong and see them lose tonight. Go Zags! Keep chopping, sawing and fighting.

Comment

• Get ball to SD. Get AZ in foul trouble. Stop the TOs. Could get interesting if so.
                "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

• On D we need to stop the drive handoff thing they do. The Arizona Jagoff they call it, I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CDC84
                    This goes beyond just Arizona being a better team. It's that Gonzaga hasn't played a team this year that's even in Arizona's zip code. If GU had gone out and played a couple of top 10 teams, we might be seeing a different team out there tonight.
                    Great points. Given that, I am quite amazed that we are only down 13 on pretty good shooting.

Comment

• Foul situation:

AZ:
                      J. Mayes 2
                      A. Gordon 2
                      K. Tarczewski 2

Zags:
                      D. Stockton 2
                      P. Karnowski 2

Comment

• Originally posted by SWZag View Post
                        Great Finish Zags!!!
                        +1
                        sigpic
                        Gonzaga Basketball
                        Exhibiting Character Since 1907

Comment

• Originally posted by caduceus View Post
                          Foul situation:

AZ:
                          J. Mayes 2
                          A. Gordon 2
                          K. Tarczewski 2

Zags:
                          D. Stockton 2
                          P. Karnowski 2
                          Time to park some guys under the basket and draw a few fouls!

Comment

• Originally posted by 75Zag View Post
                            Go Bulldogs! We could still pull this out with some luck. Limit turnovers to 3 in the 2nd half and we have a shot.

Go Bulldogs. Arizona bites!
                            I appreciate your positive posts in this thread. The game isn't over and our guys have to play it out, they certainly deserve our support.

Comment

• Pangos is hitting shots. If Bell starts hitting shots and we stop turning it over, we have a chance to get back into this. Let's go, Zags!!!!
                              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by scott257 View Post
                                I appreciate your positive posts in this thread. The game isn't over and our guys have to play it out, they certainly deserve our support.
                                We've shown we can shoot and compete. Just gotta protect the ball more.

Comment

Working...
                                X