Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/23/14 NCAAs Zona v Zags Game Thread

TV: TBS

Radio: IN SPOKANE ON KGA 1510 AM/101.1 KEYF-FM * KWIQ-AM 1020 (Moses Lake, Wash.) ● KUIK-AM 1360 (Portland, Ore.) ● KIXI-AM 880 (Seattle, Wash.) ● KMAS-AM 1230 (Shelton, Wash.) * KFOE-AM 1240 (St. Maries, Idaho) ● ESPN 1490 (Walla Walla, Wash.) ● KKRT-AM 900 (Wenatchee, WA)

Tipoff: 6:40 pm PDT

The best in the Pac-12 vs the best in the WCC.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Wow BZ - - on the job early. I can't decide if I'm happy that we have the latest start or upset.

Given that I stop watching the tourney after we lose, I guess I am happy to have the day to watch. . . just in case.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Comment

The Zebras called that a foul? Just glad it was against Zona!
      Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Comment

Go zags

Comment

GOoooo Zags !!

OT query: What would NCAA or BYU do if BYU had made the dance and faced the Sunday playing schedule ?
            Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
            Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
            Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Given that they did and can usually be accommodated, but if it is impossible, I dearly would like to hope they would schedule it and tell them to play it, period. I respect the hell out of them for having their principles in doing all they can to keep that day for church and such, but the rest of the world has to function on certain days they would rather not and would hope they would be forced with the "play or boycott" decision. You don't see any LDS players foregoing NFL careers or NBA careers.
              Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
              Mark Twain.

Comment

Anyone from spokane notice 1510 AM, which does the play by play for our games with Tom Hudson and Cory Violette, appears to be off the air ?

Checked the paper and that is the correct radio channel. BUT, nada on broadcast. Just static. the pre game show was supposed to start at 5:40.
                Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
                Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
                Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

yeah my radio not recieving either and I really enjoy their warmup show.

Comment

Try the website 1510 KGA

Click on Listen Live, sounds like hockey though
                    Bring back the OCC

Comment

http://player.streamtheworld.com/liv...callsign=KGAAM

KGA Stream

It's playing hockey.

Comment

Let's so this Zags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Gary with a red headband today ...
                          So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

I'm excited!

Comment

Looks like a 6:53 tip-off
                              The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Working...
                              X