• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 3.

Comment

• Wow. Toolson.

Can't guard that.
      Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
      Mark Twain.

Comment

• Ayayi really, really hurting us tonight and more than a little bit lately. Hurts me to say it but I'd run with Admon balance of the half.
        Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

• Ayayi ay yi yi
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Right back to “pound it inside at all costs to keep sawing wood.” Will Ayayi, Woolridge, and Tillie ever be allowed to take a shot outside of the paint?

Comment

• Need to figure out a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by drvenkman05 View Post
                Right back to “pound it inside at all costs to keep sawing wood.” Will Ayayi, Woolridge, and Tillie ever be allowed to take a shot outside of the paint?
                Ask Kitz, he’s Few’s brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post
                  Ayayi really, really hurting us tonight and more than a little bit lately. Hurts me to say it but I'd run with Admon balance of the half.
                  We are basically down to six man rotation.

He's just … he can pull out of it any game, but it's not happening in a long time.
                  Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                  Mark Twain.

Comment

• Defense is butt.

Comment

• We're definitely going to need some 3's here...

Comment

• Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                        We are basically down to six man rotation.

He's just … he can pull out of it any game, but it's not happening in a long time.
                        not making his 3s, and only 3 boards tonight, having to match up with Lee inside on switches getting hammered around

Comment

• We can afford a "good loss" - but losing by 20 is not good.
                          Mark Twain.

Comment

• More 3pt for byu.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                              Ask Kitz, he’s Few’s brain.
                              are you really on here questioning Few's ability as a NCAA head coach? that has to be one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard of....
                              It's What You learn AFTER You Know It All That Counts

Comment

• good for Few, Tillie pushed, can get hurt on plays like that. Bush

Comment

Working...
                                X