No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: @ BYU - Saturday - 02. 22. 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s clear the guy’s have been coached not to hunt shots and instead “pound it inside at all costs.” Really strange for such a brilliant coach.

Comment

• Byu 6 for 11 on last 11 3pt shots

Comment

• Child’s and Lee each with three.
        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Originally posted by jim77 View Post
          REF GUILT?
          lol

Comment

• This one ain't meant to be.

Refs are ensuring BYU win. - Good for the conference, move BYU up 5 spots, ensure in tourney.
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

• Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
              This one ain't meant to be.

Refs are ensuring BYU win. - Good for the conference, move BYU up 5 spots, ensure in tourney.
              I'm not there yet -- seeing some signs of life, and BYU ain't KU or BU...
              Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

• We still got this... Tighten the D, get out on the run and we can quiet the crowd.

Comment

• so funny.

Every foul on BYU

boooooooooo

how is that not embarrassing for the fans?

Doesn't happen at the Mac, not every single one.
                  Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                  Mark Twain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                    But rogue speculation without ANY knowledge of the game plan adjustments is the definition of ignorance
                    Isn’t this board the definition of rogue judgment?

Comment

• Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                      This one ain't meant to be.

Nonsense...The Zags are taking their girlfriends and going home..

Comment

• BYU is making this a hack-a-thon.
                        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Gonzaga will win this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post
                            I'm not there yet -- seeing some signs of life, and BYU ain't KU or BU...
                            BYU has missed 2 threes since I wrote it. If they stop the 6-11 from 25 feet stuff, yes, we can will our way back in it.

I don't even "mind" a 2-3 point loss. I realize BYU is playing out of their skulls and it's an intense game.

I don't want to get blown out and have the country "doubt" us.
                            Mark Twain.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                              Isn’t this board the definition of rogue judgment?
                              What ever. Your hatred for few kispert petreev gets old and your constant negativity when things are not perfect gets realllllly old
                              But I guess that is the nature of you and your personality. Negative Nancy should be renamed to negative Jazz
                              Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

• at least 2 back at all times, usually 3 for Pope, and they challenge the outlet to slow transition well tonight

the secondary break looks like it's there tho; Gilder's last 3 attempt, tho he missed, good example; late cutters or open guys becasue their defender is guarding someone elesee in transition

Comment

Working...
                                X