Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: Santa Clara @ Zags - 2.25.2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Will Few renege on pulling Ballo?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
      Nice tip ballo!!
      Confidence builder for the young fella. Great to see it
      Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post
        Exactly which is why it's good not to fall into the "all is lost" emotional trap...
        I think the worry is that this sort of start and play isn't going to work against good teams (re: after the first game in the tournament). You're the number one team in the country, playing at home and a 30 point favorite. Do you want to spot Baylor a 10 point lead out of the gate? Not a good look.

        Comment


        • #49
          Ballo yanked early, interesting. Few must not like what he saw on D.

          Comment


          • #50
            Have Herb Sendek and Randy Bennett ever been spotted together?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by spike_jr View Post
              I think the worry is that this sort of start and play isn't going to work against good teams (re: after the first game in the tournament). You're the number one team in the country, playing at home and a 30 point favorite. Do you want to spot Baylor a 10 point lead out of the gate? Not a good look.
              How often do we have a start like this?
              Not that often.
              Really what matters is how we respond.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                Have Herb Sendek and Randy Bennett ever been spotted together?
                Nope
                “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

                -Ken Pomeroy-

                https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                  How often do we have a start like this?
                  Not that often.
                  Really what matters is how we respond.
                  I think we've started like this quite a few times lately.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Come on fellas. Tighten up the D and look for the good shots.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Poor Carlyle but how do the refs miss that foul?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        This is truly the worst camera work I think I've ever seen
                        Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Santa Clara's got a couple of floppers on the court.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Bad block call on Timme
                            Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              They used their Covid-pause to watch a lot of WWE.

                              Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
                              Santa Clara's got a couple of floppers on the court.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Going to need some consistency with these charge calls please refs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X