GAME THREAD: NCAA National Championship Game, GU v Baylor - 4.5.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Once and Future Zag View Post
    This is not the time to re-invent the wheel in the 11th hour.

Just be who we have been all year, just better.
    +1 Be you man. They are not smiling and having fun. Get out there and rip and roll. Hangover is in rearview and recover.
    IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

• am i reading this right? Baylor took 16 more shots than zags?!?!!?!?

Comment

• The bears are ripe to get burned more in transition....they go deep on offense....and cant get back on defense. We can run too...

Comment

• Our goals should be simple: 1. Take care of the ball. 2. Rebound. 3. Get the ball to Timme and play the same O ball you've played all season. If they shoot 64% from 3 we're losing, that's fine. But if they cool down as they must, we can't beat ourselves to boot.
          Krozman
          GU student 1996-2000
          Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by gonstu View Post
            am i reading this right? Baylor took 16 more shots than zags?!?!!?!?
            ORebs and TO's will do that to ya.

Comment

• I credit coach Drew with his gameplan on the screen roll switching Zags do, and then on attacking the hedge D from Drew on the screen roll. Vital took the small player who switched onto him to the baseline and their guards operated on the matchup they wanted on the perimeter, like vs. Timme or CK mostly and Vital crashing glass

Comment

• Originally posted by caduceus View Post
                ORebs and TO's will do that to ya.
                we are actually shooting higher percentage than they are. but 16 less shots holy cow!

Comment

• Originally posted by gonstu View Post
                  am i reading this right? Baylor took 16 more shots than zags?!?!!?!?
                  The O-boards man. That was unreal. Looked my Uncle pushing around me & my brothers in the driveway out there.

Comment

• Win the 4 minute mark to start 2nd half. Get it to 6.

Comment

• Would love to see a couple three balls to get it going in the second half.

Comment

• I know easy to say now but is there something going on with the ball? It seems to be overinflated as both teams have had some overpounds.

Comment

• I don't think Baylor will sustain 60% 3p shooting. We need to pound it inside, get fouls and FTs. We can make up this deficit shooting from the line with the clock stopped. Plenty of time.

Comment

• Come on zags.

One half.

Fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
                              Win the 4 minute mark to start 2nd half. Get it to 6.
                              hope so! what adjustments? if Few has some junk D special plan, now is the time, but some adjustments, especially to get a hold of the d glass imo

Comment

• Glad Few brought Suggs back in. We need him. Jalen, take it over in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X