GAME THREAD: NCAA National Championship Game, GU v Baylor - 4.5.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drvenkman05 View Post
    What a terrible start! There is no defensive intensity. Way too dribbling and hero ball. Where I the crisp passing? Watson is completely non-existent. Kispert is in a funk. Suggs is playing out of control. This is a B- effort, at best.

I think I got all the main “doom and gloom” mantras. Now, let’s go Zags!
    You jinxed it...

Comment

• Dony give up....draw fouls

Comment

• Nice, we cut it to 9, oh wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by deathchina View Post
          They have made 10 3’s, we have made 1.
          And that is the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
            Kispert horrible last few games.

Gg. They daggered us.
            CK may well have played himself out of the lottery and into 2nd round in this tourney
            Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• Kispert hasn't had a typical game this entire tournament. He's settled to being the 4th best option on any given possession. Lacks any killer instinct in the way you see Suggs do it.
              Krozman
              GU student 1996-2000
              Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• Gotta rebound the damn ball

Comment

• I just want to see another run of GU basketball
                  'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                  - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• We have 3 7 footers on the bench and u would think he might go to one to get a rebound or 2. This is what happens when u don’t use yr bench all year. Rather blow teams out by 30 than to develop a deeper bench.
                    ZAG 4 LIFE

Comment

• We’ve gone to “pound it inside at all costs” and like a good defensive team, Baylor is packing it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonstu View Post
                        It was still a fun season. Just would have preferred to not be embarrassed in the final.
                        Fun season but big time fart in title game. From some of the players to few. Sucks.

Comment

• Kispert w/ a huge block, but then saves it from going out of bounds...to Baylor. He should just let that one go out. Resulted in FTs for Baylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ezcure17 View Post
                            We have 3 7 footers on the bench and u would think he might go to one to get a rebound or 2. This is what happens when u don’t use yr bench all year. Rather blow teams out by 30 than to develop a deeper bench.
                            Can’t argue with that

Comment

• Did we REALLY expect to compete with 1 3-pointer? This team needs some shooters next year.

Comment

• Might be time to start bombing 3's.

Comment

Working...
                                X