No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: NCAA National Championship Game, GU v Baylor - 4.5.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timme just picked up #4. They made it competitive for a while, but I'm afraid they are about to get buried.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonstu View Post
      Might be time to start bombing 3's.
      Except that we're apparently the only team unable to shoot 3s in these arenas.

Comment

• Originally posted by krozman View Post
        Kispert hasn't had a typical game this entire tournament. He's settled to being the 4th best option on any given possession. Lacks any killer instinct in the way you see Suggs do it.
        Its like Ayayi and Kispert have been mesmerized by Suggs and are waiting for him to carry the team.
        Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• “Pound it inside at all costs” just sent Timme to the bench with 4 fouls with over 11 min left.

Comment

• 45 pushes off...ALOT

Comment

• 4 on timme. Either it's the greatest comeback in the history of National Championship history, or (more likely) a gigantic GU choke from beginning to end.
              Krozman
              GU student 1996-2000
              Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                I credit coach Drew with his gameplan on the screen roll switching Zags do, and then on attacking the hedge D from Drew on the screen roll. Vital took the small player who switched onto him to the baseline and their guards operated on the matchup they wanted on the perimeter, like vs. Timme or CK mostly and Vital crashing glass
                credit coach Drew I do

Comment

• Pyrrhic victory over UCLA apparently
                  IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

• Timme popping ibuprofens
                    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• It was a great season but this game is over. Down 17 with 10 to go.

Comment

• Sorry, can't watch anymore. Our boys getting man handled by a much better team.

Comment

• Kispert was a let down. Good dude. Tough loss. Tough end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
                            Kispert was a let down. Good dude. Tough loss. Tough end.
                            yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by katman50 View Post
                              Sorry, can't watch anymore. Our boys getting man handled by a much better team.
                              Have to cheer these guys on, though.
                              'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• That was a lot closer to a blocked shot by watson then when he was "stripped" on the other end

Comment

Working...
                                X