Game Thread: Lewis & Clark Exhibition 11.05.21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thread: Lewis & Clark Exhibition 11.05.21

Second exhibition of the season is against Lewis and Clark State. Of interest of course is that Sam Stockton, the son and brother of Zags, makes a visit to the Kennel.

Live Stream (rumor according Steve Karr is no geolock): https://www.khq.com/sports/livesports/
    Audio Stream: https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioa...sity-:oas-1503
    Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=377727
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

I don't know how to download/use the site linked above for the Varsity network for audio, but I'm listening to Tom Hudson on KGA Radio, 1510. He has Matt Santangelo with him on the pregame show. Adam is not on today.

Comment

Game is at 6 pm PDT (wasn't posted above) in case anyone wasn't sure. I had to go look it up. No chance to DVR it, so I gotta be on time.

Go Zags!

Comment

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
        I don't know how to download/use the site linked above for the Varsity network for audio, but I'm listening to Tom Hudson on KGA Radio, 1510. He has Matt Santangelo with him on the pregame show. Adam is not on today.
        Yupp, my Chromebook would not let me access that Varsity thing, so going with tried and true, the Tune In app for KGA. Fingers crossed for no block when KHQ stream goes live.
        The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Swx working. No geoblock from Georgia
          GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

Same here, no geo block, Dan and Greg on the call.

Comment

Really like L&Cs colors.
              History has its eyes on you.

Sage of the GU Message Board

Comment

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=377727

Comment

Not the start I was hoping for, but it's great to have basketball again.

Comment

Props to L&C, they came to play! 2nd half may not be garbage time after all, and that's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by GU69 View Post
                      Not the start I was hoping for, but it's great to have basketball again.
                      I’ll second that!

SWX working down here in Texas, and I am casting it to my big screen.

Comment

Really think Sallis is going to be special for us. The way he moves on the floor is so smooth.

Comment

Holy cow Rasir is fast.

Comment

a charge on Chet? His defender needs to spend hours in the weight room...classic flop!

Comment

Now I see why Kareem was not allowed to play as a freshman (varsity ball). He would have dunked every single time, and Chet will follow in those steps for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X