Game Thread: Bellarmine 11.19.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GU Fans,

The bench is scoring at the end of a blowout are you happy now?

Comment

Just lost Stadium. Oh well, I got to watch a few minutes.

Comment

Good on Arlauskas for sticking it through with the program. It takes a lot of character to do what he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by GU69 View Post
          Just lost Stadium. Oh well, I got to watch a few minutes.
          Well, it now means I can't make money as easily on betting on the opposing team to cover when the score gets to be -40.

Last year it was easy money as the bench never scored.

Comment

I don't think GU has ever been this deep with the quality and skill on the bench.
            "Neck-ties are just maxi pads for your throat." - Ted Williams

Comment

FWIW..
              On Stadium when it goes into stupid mode I found that if you click on the pause key then back the stream button back about a minute and restart it by hitting the play arrow it will resume and play through the dead spot just fine. Also at times I have hit pause and moved the stream button ahead a minute or so it will pick up and play again. You might miss a few seconds of the game but at least you can get the game back. It's better than nothing for us remote viewers that have cut the cord.

Beyond that, what a nice game. Chet showed his moves on both D and O, Hunter gives a glimpse of his high flying athleticism, we shoot the 3 like we ought to and the bench looks pretty darn good. Nice game, especially on defense. Starting to gel.
              One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

Thought the bench did a nice job tonight.
                The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Working...
                X