Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Good Sam Empire Classic vs. Central Michigan - Vegas 11.22.2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Gee, how does Watson look?
    But we don't play nobody.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
      Watson is everywhere doing it all
      You beat me to it. Yeah, like what I'm seeing from him. Not starting, not too much pressure on him. Comes off the bench, hustles, plays D, grabs boards, does some scoring.

      Comment


      • #48
        Watson has looked great tonight, what a pass.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
          You beat me to it. Yeah, like what I'm seeing from him. Not starting, not too much pressure on him. Comes off the bench, hustles, plays D, grabs boards, does some scoring.
          Has accepted understood and embraced his role for this years team
          Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

          Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

          Comment


          • #50
            Time to empty the bench. We have a game 'morrow. I already have my jammies on.
            The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

            Comment


            • #51
              Very good night by the WCC.

              Santa Clara beats TCU by 20
              LMU beats SMU
              SF and Pacific both win
              SMC tied with ND at the half.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                Time to empty the bench. We have a game 'morrow. I already have my jammies on.
                I have Zags -34, I'm okay with that but would love for our bench to score so I can win my $$$

                Comment


                • #53
                  Gregg! Great block!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                    I have Zags -34, I'm okay with that but would love for our bench to score so I can win my $$$
                    I think you're going to be good

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by spike_jr View Post
                      I think you're going to be good
                      Huge difference with this year's team, we still have 5-star kids when we play our bench at the end.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        STATS LINK: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=379060
                        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

                        “They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Joe from 35ft

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            1.419 points per possession is absolutely off the charts
                            Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

                            Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                              1.419 points per possession is absolutely off the charts
                              Especially when they shoot 58% from the FT line, and end the night going 1-11 from 3

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X