Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chet, time to showcase your ability.

Comment

• Glad to only be down 3, in fact it took a bit of luck to be only down 3.

We really got outplayed.

And, fact is, for right now - key word "right now" - we might be up against just a better team. They sure look like it. A lot of easy baskets.

But, that doesn't mean we can't win. I like the idea of pressing a bit just to see what Duke does with it, and I really like just letting Bolton and Strawther shoot 3s.
      Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
      Mark Twain.

Comment

• We are winning points per shot (1.27 to 1.21) and rebounding (20 to 17). By those measures we should be up, but we're losing the steals (1 to 4) and turnover (6 to 2) battles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
          What are we shooting from 3?
          Same as Dook

Comment

• One more made three (off a ####e percentage, so not unreasonable), and this is tied, our defensive and ball control lapses notwithstanding. Tighten the screws boys.
            Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

• the missed 3s were almost all good looks, Straw hit late, settled, RB 3-5

Chet needs to hit that shot imo, open things up for his game and get more perimeter out of it. the 3 a big shot for him as I watch him from game to game, on the weakside away from Drew if we don't go hi lo or after it

Comment

• Duke is a powerful team. Shades of Baylor.

Comment

• We gave up 45. Ugh.
                  john montana
                  http://carponthefly.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Zags w 3 guys on 2 fouls at the half: Timme, Nembhard, Watson
                    Duke w 2 guys: Banchero, Williams

Chet needs to assert himself a bit. Get 3rd foul on Banchero asap
                    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• Zags’ best scoring was keeping the dribbling to minimum and passing the ball
                      "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

• I’m kind of amazed that Duke has that many fans in Las Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That’s a terrible call.
                          john montana
                          http://carponthefly.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
                            Zags w 3 guys on 2 fouls at the half: Timme, Nembhard, Watson
                            Duke w 2 guys: Banchero, Williams

Chet needs to assert himself a bit. Get 3rd foul on Banchero asap
                            Williams has 1. Theo John has 2

Comment

• The teams that give us fits all come up and hand-check our guards right off the bat. Push them with a hand, slow em down, throw off the timing, knock the ball loose. Ohio St, Texas Tech, Baylor, Duke. We need to start doing this at some point.

Comment

• Shocking that Duke gets a call on Timme 30 seconds in.

Comment

Working...
                                X