Game Thread: Duke 11.26.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEC26 View Post
    By far the worst I have ever seen Nembhard play. He was really bad in this game.
    off night for sure, but he is going to respond big without a doubt in my mind. He's the single biggest reason the Zags will go deep or not. My money is on another very deep run in the month of March.

Comment

• Am disappointed but I suppose I'll get over it. They were just a bit better than our Zags.

Comment

• This was an Elite 8 / Final Four quality game. Ebb and flow, counter-punches. . .this is what high level basketball is supposed to look like. Margin of error is so narrow. Zags TO's did them in.

Rather lose to Duke in November than in March. . .Few has a great team and I think they'll get even better.

#GoZags
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• The officiating in this game was very mafiaesque tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
            This was an Elite 8 / Final Four quality game. Ebb and flow, counter-punches. . .this is what high level basketball is supposed to look like. Margin of error is so narrow. Zags TO's did them in.

Rather lose to Duke in November than in March. . .Few has a great team and I think they'll get even better.

#GoZags
            Well said. I think there is a very good chance they play again. That would likely mean Final Four.

Comment

Working...
            X