Game Thread: Alabama, Battle in Seattle - 12.4.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john montana View Post
    Their 3 guards are better than ours. Pretty simple. Guard play wins in college basketball.
    Totally agree with that last sentence… last year we had the best. This year we need a couple to step up by tourney time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Needed another experienced transfer over the high school kids. Hopefully they get it figured out.

Comment

• GorgeZag, if you watched that game and thought Sallis and Hickman were our issues, we weren't even watching the same sport.

Comment

• Pretty hard to argue that their guards weren't significantly better than ours tonight. And free throw shooting was absolutely abysmal. So many problems with this team tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CdAZagFan View Post
            Totally agree with that last sentence… last year we had the best.
            With perhaps one notable exception...

Comment

• Originally posted by GorgeZag View Post
              Needed another experienced transfer over the high school kids. Hopefully they get it figured out.
              Disagree. Plenty of freshmen getting the job done at D1 level. This team needs an identity beyond Timme
              Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• We lost, but I have the ability to move on. Plenty of NFL tomorrow (and yes, I do have Sunday Ticket) to occupy my time. Good luck to Merrimack, we know what happens when you poke a wounded animal.
                The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Working...
                X