No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Alabama, Battle in Seattle - 12.4.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs to do a pump fake and will score or get fouled on every shot.

Comment

If Few had any ballz he’d sit Timme rest of the game. He’s been all hat, no cattle since Duke.

Comment

Approaching halftime, if I wasn't already drunk, I'd swear I was drunk looking at the score. This reminds me of the Michigan game 2 seasons ago (neutral court) in which we never had a chance. Deja Vu.
        The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Terrible half. Have to play for pride second half.

By the way, the Baylor comparisons are tired. Baylor was a worthy national champion and better than us - at least that night.

Neither Duke nor Alabama are clearly better than we are, but they clearly exposed/are exposing us.
          Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

so far, its on FEW with ZERO adjustments to address Shackledford. The guy is 7-8 and on fire. I know Few's MO. They can't keep it up but the game may be over before Shack cools off.

Comment

When Holmgren got fouled on the rebound with 31 seconds to play, I thought, “He’ll make one of the two and ‘Bama will use the last thirty seconds to hit another three.”

Ugh...
              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

35-51 wow. Did not expect that score.

Bama I on’t hit 3s like that in the second half. But Zags need to run an offense..

Comment

this is why timme will not be playing in the next level. Too limited.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                    If Few had any ballz he’d sit Timme rest of the game. He’s been all hat, no cattle since Duke.
                    Baffling.
                    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• I dare you to shoot another wide open 3.

Comment

• They are trading fouls to keep our points down and it’s working. They are also doing well on their own end executing their offense. Idk if they will start to foul out their players with enough time for us to mount a comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                          Whatever. He is 6-13. Drawn 7 fouls. 1 turnover. Free throws suck tonight though
                          Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

• Originally posted by dcc View Post
                            Bama I on’t hit 3s like that in the second half. But Zags need to run an offense..
                            Or, you know, a defense.

Comment

• Please tell me what has happened to our offense the past couple games? Timme in a funk, plus can't make his free throws. This team seems to be in a downward spiral. We all expected them to jell and get better as the season progressed. Thus far it hasn't happened. You would think the arsenal of Chet and Timme would help. Not so. Oh, and a bit of defense on their 3 ball would help. This is really and truly hard to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZANY View Post
                                Idk if they will start to foul out their players with enough time for us to mount a comeback.
                                Watch the refs rings us up for a handful to start the second half. Need the foul count to balance up in the interest of looking fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X