• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Birddog View Post
    And for some good news Watson made a bunny

thank you for making me laugh

Comment

• Everyone wondered how Few would make all of these weird pieces fit together this year, what a conundrum it would be. I'm still wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
        No joke. Guard the three point line and force them to deal with Chet and Timme inside.
        got lost in translation

Comment

• Originally posted by NEC26 View Post
          They are also quite unwilling to shoot as well. They can't shoot and are quite hesitant to do so. Its a problem for our offense.
          6-12 non three ball shooting

It’s defense and rebounding (Strawther where are you?) that is issue first half IMO
          Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

• Originally posted by scrooner View Post
            Everyone wondered how Few would make all of these weird pieces fit together this year, what a conundrum it would be. I'm still wondering.
            Plenty of upside.
            'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Originally posted by scrooner View Post
              Everyone wondered how Few would make all of these weird pieces fit together this year, what a conundrum it would be. I'm still wondering.
              Its starts with playing some defense. This team thrives on athleticism but doesn't know how to play D yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by belieber View Post
                this is why timme will not be playing in the next level. Too limited.
                I've been saying this since day one, and I've followed the NBA since the Suns became a franchinse (yeah, I'm old). Drew will be back in November if he has a brain.
                The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

• It’s not as of Few will make halftime adjustments. And Oats is a very good, young coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                    I've been saying this since day one, and I've followed the NBA since the Suns became a franchinse (yeah, I'm old). Drew will be back in November if he has a brain.
                    Haven’t watched an nba game since 1989 and don’t really care….I follow and love college ball and how kids a play this game not thinking about next level stuff personally

Comment

• Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                      got lost in translation
                      Yeah, was replying to a post and missed the reply button somehow.
                      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• I really don't think it's 'better offense and our defense will improve'. I think it's the other way around.

Comment

• Michigan 14, Iowa 3
                          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• So many long rebounds Alabama is getting when they finally do miss some threes. It’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• If refs call it straight we have a chance. This isn't Baylor.
                              Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

• Big boy just tackled Chet no call amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X