Game Thread: Merrimack 12.9.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    Didn’t miss much gave up a rebound, then got blown by on defense for layup. Then to bench
    Thanks for the recap. Pulling for the Oregon kid!
    john montana
    http://carponthefly.blogspot.com/

Comment

STATS: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=377733

Have been impressed with Watson tonight.
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by Sarenyon View Post
        Nice pass there at the end from Watson to Timme! 14-16 from the charity stripe.
        nice to see. insert Alabama % and we're only up 5. also 0-6 from deep tho

Comment

I hope Few lights into the team for its defense. They do not seem really engaged. I hoped to see a stiflingly perimeter D.
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Originally posted by john montana View Post
            Thanks for the recap. Pulling for the Oregon kid!
            Me too
            Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

I know Chet shoots the amazing % inside the arc, but would love to see Few get him a look from deep and for him to bury it

he seems to telegraph his hi lo entries a little bit

Comment

Ok… was semi-watching the game.. the I noticed #0 on Merrimack. Most importantly his last name… Edmead. I know a guy in my town that I played with in an over 30 league with that last name. Johnny Edmead. Look him up and sure enough he’s the son of the guy I played hoops with
                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                  I hope Few lights into the team for its defense. They do not seem really engaged. I hoped to see a stiflingly perimeter D.
                  Agree! Maybe he can reminded them that it’s ok if a few three pointers go in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                    Ok… was semi-watching the game.. the I noticed #0 on Merrimack. Most importantly his last name… Edmead. I know a guy in my town that I played with in an over 30 league with that last name. Johnny Edmead. Look him up and sure enough he’s the son of the guy I played hoops with
                    That is awesome

Comment

Timme 7-7 fga, 6-6 ft 20 pts in the half.
                      Zags 0-6 from 3

Merrimack zone is a precursor of lots more to come only w better athletes.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Timme 7-7 fg 6-6 ft for 20pts....great half ..

Comment

I swear, it seems Anton Watson has the highest bball IQ on team yet only allowed to use it sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                            Timme 7-7 fg 6-6 ft for 20pts....great half ..
                            no doubt, right place at right time and hustling on offense

and at least 10 of those points were due to Anton Watson finding him in those spots

Comment

Originally posted by Therunner View Post
                              I swear, it seems Anton Watson has the highest bball IQ on team yet only allowed to use it sometimes...
                              It does lol

Comment

His dad was ridiculously good and only played D2.
                                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Working...
                                X