X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad the shots are falling today. Long way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Coach Few
    We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• Timme with only 4 shots...that has to get fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
        Timme with only 4 shots...that has to get fixed.
        Kind of a “take what they are giving us” story. Pounding it in to Timme is playing into their swarming, hacking style. They are determined to not let us get paint buckets.
        john montana
        http://carponthefly.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I like Red Raiders as a nickname... unique names are the best. Instead of being one of 18 Huskies for example... way better.

It's why I like Zags better than Bulldogs too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
            Second leading rebounder in this game to holmgren
            although I agree with gmo's point, Nemby doing a lot of other things out there right now too. one example, out of the timeout they jumped him at midcourt, he did not turn it over, we converted, then on the other end he covered the cutting big off an o board to deny. I like it when he makes his mid range game work best tho, no doubt, it's off lately but we all know it's there. so does he just needs to find it again

Comment

TT defense is designed to take away his touches. Instead of forcing he kept ball moving and we got other shots take what D gives ya
              Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

• So he takes Hickman out. Great confidence boost, Few.

Comment

• Originally posted by john montana View Post
                  Kind of a “take what they are giving us” story. Pounding it in to Timme is playing into their swarming, hacking style. They are determined to not let us get paint buckets.
                  agreed, daring any and all other shots seemingly. Drew's best plays vs. this d is draw and dish off the catch imo

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                    So he takes Hickman out. Great confidence boost, Few.
                    I think Hickman is going to be key for our fortunes later in the year. I really want to see him continue to develop.

Comment

Their entire plan was to shut him down. I would say it worked, and the Zags are outplaying them on the chess board and leading as a result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Coach Few
                      We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                        So he takes Hickman out. Great confidence boost, Few.
                        he shows up every game, that fiery calm competitive reply when pressured. he likes it seems to me, used to it and winning in it

Comment

• Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                          although I agree with gmo's point, Nemby doing a lot of other things out there right now too. one example, out of the timeout they jumped him at midcourt, he did not turn it over, we converted, then on the other end he covered the cutting big off an o board to deny. I like it when he makes his mid range game work best tho, no doubt, it's off lately but we all know it's there. so does he just needs to find it again
                          100%. When he's controlling the flow the boys get such better looks. He doesn't get much media attention because of his (low) scoring, but he does everything else so very well and such a smart player.

Comment

if Zags keep shooting it relatively something like this from deep, ft line

Comment

• Refs letting them play, 5 fouls combined in the half.

Comment

• Two dumb fouls for Drew

Comment

Working...
                                X