No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Texas Tech 12.18.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would pressure our guys all game every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonstu View Post
      Starting to think drew will be back next year.
      If he isn’t back it’s not because he’s on a NBA roster. Hope I am wrong and his game is electric in the second half of the year. But man he just has not been consistent for a pre-season AA so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Coach Few
      We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• hey jazz, oops, JS...Julian, my bad

what a play that was

Comment

• Good win. Didn’t play the best but still beat a top 25 team by 14. Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by rennis View Post
            If he isn’t back it’s not because he’s on a NBA roster. Hope I am wrong and his game is electric in the second half of the year. But man he just has not been consistent for a pre-season AA so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            He'll probably make more money from NIL than as a second round pick.

Comment

• Ugly/sloppy end of game generally, wish we'd had a game last weekend -- the rust showed. But glad to get the W
              Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

• game in March Adams will foul late, not today tho

Comment

• Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post
                  Ugly/sloppy end of game generally, wish we'd had a game last weekend -- the rust showed. But glad to get the W

Comment

• Great win. I like that they gutted it out in the second half in a game of that tempo. Felt like a game in March, no surprise vs. their style of D.

Impressive game for Nemby after a rough stretch lately.

Comment

Ugly/sloppy end of game generally, wish we'd had a game last weekend -- the rust showed. But glad to get the W
                      rust early that they shook off, agreed, the decision making stuff, the poise when open, leaving the feet defensively...all adjusted for in the 2nd half

Comment

• Good game fellas. Who would have thought we would win this game via the 3 ball? Nice.

Comment

• Wins are always good. But don't care to see too many more 69-55 games.

Comment

• 2nd Half was solid. Encouraging....solid beyond the arc and D.

Comment

• Also shout out to the announcers, for the most part had good insights and did some homework. As opposed to the Waltons and Dakichs of the world lol
                              Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

Also shout out to the announcers, for the most part had good insights and did some homework. As opposed to the Waltons and Dakichs of the world lol
                                I agree, I thought they were great.

Comment

Working...
                                X