Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Northern Arizona 12.20.2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Zag adjustment I'd bet Few and co. will demand on Cone is to force the bounce and live with whatever happens, but force the tough two or dish and no catch and shoots. we'll see

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
      Zag adjustment I'd bet Few and co. will demand on Cone is to force the bounce and live with whatever happens, but force the tough two or dish and no catch and shoots. we'll see
      Treat him like Steph. Box and 1. Just for funsies


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Coach Few
      We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        dig over the top, stick, and fight through any action

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Spink View Post
          Stream working perfect all game today here in South Asia.
          CHICOMs keep those fibre optic trunks to the US plenty fast. Can’t keep hacking waiting on bandwidth.
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

          ________________________________



          Foo Time

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by rennis View Post
            Treat him like Steph. Box and 1. Just for funsies


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            why not, go for it

            Comment


            • #36
              look how high RB was on Cone to deny

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                look how high RB was on Cone to deny
                NAU timeout to figure out how to shake Cone free again.
                'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                - Gandalf the Grey

                ________________________________



                Foo Time

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                  NAU timeout to figure out how to shake Cone free again.
                  yep. RB doing a good job this half, and Chet on the shadow when Cone tries to penetrate. better team awareness on the hot hand, good to see

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hunter!
                    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                    - Gandalf the Grey

                    ________________________________



                    Foo Time

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Maybe it's just me but seems we're missing a lot of bunnies this year

                      And more Hunter please! Talk about a high ceiling player.
                      Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Watson is having a game.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X