Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: BYU - 1.13.2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Love the O but did we really just give up a 100 point pace to BYU first half?
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

    Comment


    • #62
      Four guys in double figures and it's only halftime.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
        Vintage end.
        Dunk was there if Chet was not bodied out of the paint on the lob. Nice play. No call
        Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

        Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
          apparently UCLA scored 6 points in last minute to tie the game and send in overtime! Wow!
          Game is on ESPN. Refs made a series of no calls/bad calls on the last play to let UCLA back into the game. Then Oregon passes right to UCLA under their own basket for an easy two. Still looks like Oregon will pull it off.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post
            Love the O but did we really just give up a 100 point pace to BYU first half?
            10 3s for BYU mostly great looks. Thought the Zags played great D in spurts but....

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by jayray View Post
              Game is on ESPN. Refs made a series of no calls/bad calls on the last play to let UCLA back into the game. Then Oregon passes right to UCLA under their own basket for an easy two. Still looks like Oregon will pull it off.
              3 point game with 9 seconds left
              Bring back the OCC

              Comment


              • #67
                My one criticism is of our late close outs on their corner threes. It feels like those defensive lapses are the only thing keeping BYU in this game.
                “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

                -Ken Pomeroy-

                https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
                  3 point game with 9 seconds left
                  Oregon Wins Juzang had a great look to tie
                  Bring back the OCC

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post
                    Love the O but did we really just give up a 100 point pace to BYU first half?
                    That will probably be the main topic in the halftime locker room. BYU is playing well, but 49 points is a lot.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                      The one criticism I have is of our late close outs on their corner threes. It feels like those defensive lapses are the only thing keeping BYU in this game.
                      Good call our bigs are sucking in looking for blocks and cant recover in time. Will see adjustment to this
                      Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

                      Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                        Dunk was there if Chet was not bodied out of the paint on the lob. Nice play. No call
                        Re. getting bodied around, just don't think he's going to get many of those calls. Doesn't seem like he has so far this season at least

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                          Re. getting bodied around, just don't think he's going to get many of those calls. Doesn't seem like he has so far this season at least
                          Agree. Play was well designed and was there was my point…..just got out muscled
                          Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

                          Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            OSU ahead of USC at half by 5
                            Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

                            Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              MCMM I feel that will be addressed at the half
                              Birddog

                              Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                              Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                              All mimsy were the borogoves,
                              And the mome raths outgrabe.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                                My one criticism is of our late close outs on their corner threes. It feels like those defensive lapses are the only thing keeping BYU in this game.
                                I thought it looked like the game plan that worked for a while until it didn't. Maybe a tweak coming

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X