No announcement yet.

Game Thread: @ Santa Clara 01-15-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when refs call fouls NOT IN THEIR AREA….top of key jump shot is not baseline refs area of responsibility
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

SC is USD slow

Comment

The Hickman, Sallis, Bolton, Watson & Timme lineup looked good. Extended the lead and gave Nembhard, Holmgren, Strawther a rest. Love seeing the trust Few is giving to the bench.
        Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Strawther loafing on defense right there. The chucks a bad 3 and misses. Taking the day off apparently

ZZ

Comment

Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
            Strawther loafing on defense right there. The chucks a bad 3 and misses. Taking the day off apparently

ZZ
            was just going to post about this. Since his return to the floor, not good play after play. Come on Julian

Comment

Originally posted by zagzilla View Post

ZZ
              Ready for the League

Comment

3 straigght pick and rolls with Williams for buckets with Drew as the roll defender

Comment

We look lazy on D. Playing the Adam Morrison Defense (if I score more than you, I'm playing good D)

Comment

if we're playing to dig over the top, Julian can't get picked off, he must get over the top

Comment

Originally posted by spike_jr View Post
                      We look lazy on D. Playing the Adam Morrison Defense (if I score more than you, I'm playing good D)
                      Disagree. Short of 3 missed assignment s(6 points) and 2 out of this world 3 point shots (6) points we have held them to 19 points short of those issues

Comment

really attacking Drew of the screen roll to success right now

Comment

Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                          really attacking Drew of the screen roll to success right now
                          Yep but our guards aren’t sliding to correct position so not helping

Comment

Eating timme alive on defense pick and roll

Comment

Maybe we should tighten up on PJ Pipes. Just sayin’

ZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                                Disagree. Short of 3 missed assignment s(6 points) and 2 out of this world 3 point shots (6) points we have held them to 19 points short of those issues
                                we were playing excellent, but no way that's the case last few minutes where we've been ourscored, and I think every basket over Drew, like 6-7 in a row?

Comment

Working...
                                X