Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: @ Santa Clara 01-15-2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I hate it when refs call fouls NOT IN THEIR AREA….top of key jump shot is not baseline refs area of responsibility
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

    Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

    Comment


    • #32
      SC is USD slow

      Comment


      • #33
        The Hickman, Sallis, Bolton, Watson & Timme lineup looked good. Extended the lead and gave Nembhard, Holmgren, Strawther a rest. Love seeing the trust Few is giving to the bench.
        Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

        Comment


        • #34
          Strawther loafing on defense right there. The chucks a bad 3 and misses. Taking the day off apparently

          ZZ

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
            Strawther loafing on defense right there. The chucks a bad 3 and misses. Taking the day off apparently

            ZZ
            was just going to post about this. Since his return to the floor, not good play after play. Come on Julian

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
              Strawther loafing on defense right there. The chucks a bad 3 and misses. Taking the day off apparently

              ZZ
              Ready for the League

              Comment


              • #37
                3 straigght pick and rolls with Williams for buckets with Drew as the roll defender

                Comment


                • #38
                  We look lazy on D. Playing the Adam Morrison Defense (if I score more than you, I'm playing good D)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    if we're playing to dig over the top, Julian can't get picked off, he must get over the top

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by spike_jr View Post
                      We look lazy on D. Playing the Adam Morrison Defense (if I score more than you, I'm playing good D)
                      Disagree. Short of 3 missed assignment s(6 points) and 2 out of this world 3 point shots (6) points we have held them to 19 points short of those issues
                      Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

                      Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        really attacking Drew of the screen roll to success right now

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                          really attacking Drew of the screen roll to success right now
                          Yep but our guards aren’t sliding to correct position so not helping
                          Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

                          Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Eating timme alive on defense pick and roll
                            Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

                            Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Maybe we should tighten up on PJ Pipes. Just sayin’

                              ZZ

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                                Disagree. Short of 3 missed assignment s(6 points) and 2 out of this world 3 point shots (6) points we have held them to 19 points short of those issues
                                we were playing excellent, but no way that's the case last few minutes where we've been ourscored, and I think every basket over Drew, like 6-7 in a row?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X