Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice block by Gregg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Hunter the only Zag today to consistently dig over the top. I love his game

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
        Hickman's shot is silky smooooth
        and then the crazy left handed finish at the rim all net, wow

Comment

• Arlo and Graves!

Comment

• Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
            Arlo and Graves!
            yes!

and I got to praise Hunter again. in garbage time he still plays basketball, fundamental, doesn't play down to it. I'll stop but man I like him

Comment

• Nice solid win
              Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

• Last 3 games we have allowed 83, 84 and 83 which feel like a lot. OTOH we scored 117, 110 and 115

Comment

• Where was the game broadcast? I had KHQ set to record, per the listings, and when I got home to watch the Zags I have the Raiders recorded. [emoji15][emoji2959]

Comment

• Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                    Hunter the only Zag today to consistently dig over the top. I love his game
                    Strawther seemed not locked in mentally at all this game esp defensively. Sallis can earn minutes w his D
                    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• Originally posted by Corky View Post
                      Where was the game broadcast? I had KHQ set to record, per the listings, and when I got home to watch the Zags I have the Raiders recorded. [emoji15][emoji2959]
                      Comcast had game listed on both khq and fox, but nfl was on nbc

Comment

Working...
                      X