• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killian Tillie

Interesting read.

https://hoopshype.com/2020/10/15/202...gallinari/amp/

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the link. Killian's comments indicate his confidence is high !
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

The latest ESPN mock draft has Killian teaming up with Domas at pick 54!

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...y-picks-trades
      GU Class of '07

Comment

Gallo is a good and interesting comparison.

Comment

Undrafted, signed a two-way deal with Memphis.

Comment

Grizzlies announced today that Jarren Jackson Jr and Justice Winslow will not be ready to start season as each is recovering from offseason injury.

This may give Tillie time to earn a spot, see some minutes and show NBA GM’s he is healthy and bouncy as ever!

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...s-start-season
            Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Article from KREM2 in Spokane about Tillie. Be sure to catch the video interview with his parents.

https://www.krem.com/article/sports/...jnqXrvleJ-c3VY

Comment

Sorry if I missed this but wasn’t Tillie with Memphis? If so, is he still with them or was he released?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                  Sorry if I missed this but wasn’t Tillie with Memphis? If so, is he still with them or was he released?
                  He was listed as on the roster 2 days ago.
                  Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Not much new out there on him - he is dealing with a lower body injury (hamstring I believe) and hasn't been able to play. Believe he was signed to a two way contract, which will be interesting if the G-League doesn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
                      He was listed as on the roster 2 days ago.
                      Just checked Memphis page on ESPN and he is listed on roster but not listed on depth chart...Don't follow NBA as a whole but rather just GU's NBA'ers...

Comment

I see Tillie registered a DNP - Coach's decision last night. He is at least suiting up, should get in a game anytime now.

Comment

Glad he's feeling better, getting those practice reps are going to be huge.
                          I wouldn't hold your breath on him getting any game time though.

Comment

Memphis is playing Houston tonight. I checked the box score for Brandon Clarke info (hasn't started the past 3 games after minor injury - early off the bench though), and noticed that the ESPN box score lists Killian for the first time. No, he has not "entered the game."

Comment

Memphis up 30 halfway through the 3rd. Expect a Tillie 4th quarter entrance.
                              Birds aren’t real.

Comment

Working...
                              X