Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zags in Summer League 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    The good news is that Jalen will probably start.....the bad news is that he is in Florida.....when will he be a free agent ???

    Comment


    • #92
      https://mobile.twitter.com/Ballislif...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

      Putback jam.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
        The good news is that Jalen will probably start.....the bad news is that he is in Florida.....when will he be a free agent ???
        Start? ROY!

        Comment


        • #94
          Highlights from today's game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwf0eXjhAx4

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by scrooner View Post
            Highlights from today's game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwf0eXjhAx4
            Thanks for sharing. Good stuff.

            Comment


            • #96
              Joel Ayayi starting for the Lakers vs. the Knicks on ESPN 2 now. Box Score
              _______________________________
              Gonzaga - The Greatest Student Section in the Nation!

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
                Joel Ayayi starting for the Lakers vs. the Knicks on ESPN 2 now. Box Score
                Lot better for Joel. Jalen though, he looks like a natural. I remember playing with a few guys who were just “different “ skills are like most of us but when needed they did the most unanticipated spectacular things like this putback dunk! Up big fella!’

                Comment


                • #98
                  I think Jalen should have stayed....he would have won a National Championship.....been !st Team All American......won the Player of the Year...... the Naismith....the Cousy.....the Jabbar.....Defensive Player of the Year.....the Heisman....a Emmy.... a Oscar....Been the #1 Pick.... and could have made more than the piddling 6 Million Orlando is paying him.....right doc

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                    I think Jalen should have stayed....he would have won a National Championship.....been !st Team All American......won the Player of the Year...... the Naismith....the Cousy.....the Jabbar.....Defensive Player of the Year.....the Heisman....a Emmy.... a Oscar....Been the #1 Pick.... and could have made more than the piddling 6 Million Orlando is paying him.....right doc
                    The single reason Jalen might’ve stayed was to play with his buddy, and that thought dissipated real fast.

                    Comment


                    • It will be interesting to see who has the better career Cunningham or Suggs
                      Birddog

                      Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                      All mimsy were the borogoves,
                      And the mome raths outgrabe.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                        The single reason Jalen might’ve stayed was to play with his buddy, and that thought dissipated real fast.
                        I am just poking fun at doc ( I hope he knows that it is good natured fun) and others who will almost always opine that a player should stay in school....and sometimes they should....

                        but my default position is that a potential pro should turn pro asap because they will only have a dozen years or so to play at that level and can always go to college.......

                        Jalen maybe the first to leave early without someone suggesting that it was a mistake.....

                        Comment


                        • Joel had a nice game last night in the minutes and possessions he was given. seemed to be the only player that let the game come to him. Had a few good takes, found some open teammates. Not sure what the Lakers see in just about any of the other players on the court. likely some homerism but Ayayi looks to me head and shoulders more composed and complete of a player than all others sharing the court. would not be surprised if he makes the lakers roster but he needs to start hitting from deep, that will be the big caveat with available roster spots for the lakers this year.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                            I am just poking fun at doc ( I hope he knows that it is good natured fun) and others who will almost always opine that a player should stay in school....and sometimes they should....

                            but my default position is that a potential pro should turn pro asap because they will only have a dozen years or so to play at that level and can always go to college.......

                            Jalen maybe the first to leave early without someone suggesting that it was a mistake.....
                            With tears, I think the Bonus' exit was spot on. Maybe KO, as well. But the majority of leavers were premature, IMO. With NWG as the one who left the most on the table as a college player.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zags422 View Post
                              Joel had a nice game last night in the minutes and possessions he was given. seemed to be the only player that let the game come to him. Had a few good takes, found some open teammates. Not sure what the Lakers see in just about any of the other players on the court. likely some homerism but Ayayi looks to me head and shoulders more composed and complete of a player than all others sharing the court. would not be surprised if he makes the lakers roster but he needs to start hitting from deep, that will be the big caveat with available roster spots for the lakers this year.
                              He's going to have a solid decade or more in the NBA. He doesn't need to score a lot (or create his own shots) in summer league because that's not what he'll be doing with the Lakers this year.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                                I am just poking fun at doc ( I hope he knows that it is good natured fun) and others who will almost always opine that a player should stay in school....and sometimes they should....

                                but my default position is that a potential pro should turn pro asap because they will only have a dozen years or so to play at that level and can always go to college.......

                                Jalen maybe the first to leave early without someone suggesting that it was a mistake.....
                                T'was a mock. Recognized immediately only to be shunned!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X