Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The subject is him making bank, despite being tagged injury prone.

Comment

Ignore Jazz pushing his agenda ......... We are just happy he is getting paid and still playing in the league ---- heal up and keep working towards that next contract.

Go Zags

Comment

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
        Ignore Jazz pushing his agenda ......... We are just happy he is getting paid and still playing in the league ---- heal up and keep working towards that next contract.

Go Zags
        FYI, I’m arguably closer to the Collins clan than anyone on this board. I’ve had his interest in mind from day one. That’s my agenda.

Comment

I love the idea of a skilled big working for Popovich. I don't see the next Tim Duncan happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a starting piece to a title-contending team one day.
          Originally posted by Reborn
          Go Zags!!!
          Self-Proclaimed GIF Proprietor

Comment

Collins was foul prone. That impacted PT.

Comment

Oh boy, I think we've done this before. Karno was a veteran who demanded a double team in the low block, but was an outstanding passer who could pick a defense apart. He was also a solid low post defender. Collins may have been better than Karno at some things, but he certainly couldn't facilitate like Big Shem.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                FYI, I’m arguably closer to the Collins clan than anyone on this board. I’ve had his interest in mind from day one. That’s my agenda.
                Jazz you know the Few Way, he hasn't changed for 20 years.....I can think of perhaps a half dozen players who were allows to cut in the line.....personally I think Zack might have been another......in any case he did the right thing, there was no advantage to wait his turn...

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                  Oh boy, I think we've done this before. Karno was a veteran who demanded a double team in the low block, but was an outstanding passer who could pick a defense apart. He was also a solid low post defender. Collins may have been better than Karno at some things, but he certainly couldn't facilitate like Big Shem.
                  No argument. Except for the Natty when Shem was AWOL.

Comment

Yep. Cost GU the championship. But who could have predicted it? One would have thought a senior would have fewer nerves.

Comment

Eye injury

Comment

Yeah, the Natty was a weird game. Several guys didn't play their best.

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                          Jazz you know the Few Way, he hasn't changed for 20 years.....I can think of perhaps a half dozen players who were allows to cut in the line.....personally I think Zack might have been another......in any case he did the right thing, there was no advantage to wait his turn...
                          So Watson will start over Holmgren? Not bloody likely.

Comment

So Watson will start over Holmgren? Not bloody likely.
                            Well we will see.....if Holmgren is indeed a unicorn he will not have to wait his turn....as I said.... there have been exceptions....perhaps Kentucky would have been a better fit for Zack....

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                              Well we will see.....if Holmgren is indeed a unicorn he will not have to wait his turn....as I said.... there have been exceptions....perhaps Kentucky would have been a better fit for Zack....
                              I think Zbo would be the first to say that his Gonzaga experience was wonderful, all things considered. He’s a great ambassador for the program and school.

Comment

I think Zbo would be the first to say that his Gonzaga experience was wonderful, all things considered. He’s a great ambassador for the program and school.
                                With the exception of the bizarre communal attack on his character when he declared for the draft, he expresses he loved his time at Gonzaga.
                                Originally posted by Reborn
                                Go Zags!!!
                                Self-Proclaimed GIF Proprietor

Comment

Working...
                                X