No announcement yet.

Killian Tillie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that article, Section 116. Fun stuff!

Comment

Memphis is a very entertaining team and Tillie fits right in.
      Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

Grizzlies sign Tillie to a new two-year, $4 million deal!
        He and Brandon Clarke played major minutes in win over Spurs yesterday.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...730550276?s=21
        Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Killian Tillie

Adrian Wojnarowski
          @wojespn
          · 1h
          The Memphis Grizzlies are signing two-way forward Killian Tillie to a new two-year, $4 million deal, sources tell ESPN. Tillie, a second-year player out of Gonzaga, has taken on a more prominent role lately with several teammates in protocols.

Feel free to move

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Great News!

One of my Favorite Zags of All Time! Congrats! Here's hoping for a long, healthy, and lucrative NBA career!

:]
              Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

Been watching the box scores daily for Memphis, and Tillie is contributing more and more each game, and his minutes are up given the injuries.

A hugely talented player that finally is healthy.

Comment

So awesome, was always afraid injuries would kill his chances!!

Comment

Tils the season to be jolly. So happy for a super Zag. The quintessential teammate.
                    Last edited by jazzdelmar; 01-02-2022, 09:55 AM.

Comment

A healthy Killian Tillie can thrive in today’s NBA. Interestingly, he is getting praise for his D more than his long ball shooting. Just wait til he starts gaining confidence (and green light from coaches) to hunt his shot more.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Big D approves!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
                          A healthy Killian Tillie can thrive in today’s NBA. Interestingly, he is getting praise for his D more than his long ball shooting. Just wait til he starts gaining confidence (and green light from coaches) to hunt his shot more.
                          100%.

Comment

But for chronic injuries, I think Tillie is right up there with the overall most talented player GU has ever had. So glad to see him having good fortune.

Comment

- hard work pays off

- i recall reading an article about killian when he was still in france, the year before he suited up for gonzaga. the article had photo's of him working out with weights and stretching, pointing out the effort he was making to be ready for u.s. college level basketball. he has been working hard for a long long time.

- congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilGolfZag View Post
                                But for chronic injuries, I think Tillie is right up there with the overall most talented player GU has ever had. So glad to see him having good fortune.
                                Top 5 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X