Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Zags Baseball in NCAA Regionals

Go Zags!!
    Last edited by MDABE80; 06-03-2016, 02:42 PM.

Go Zags!
    Birds aren’t real.

Comment

On Espnu
      Birds aren’t real.

Comment

FINAL: http://espn.go.com/ncaa/baseball/cws...9&league=CBASE
        Zags win 5-1.

OK mods remove this.
        SO excited to see the Zags achieve in another sport.! Go Zags!

Comment

Great stuff! Anyone know when the next game is scheduled?

Comment

First time they've ever beaten ASU. Remarkable stuff.

Congrats Zag baseball. Hopefully from now on, when we talk Zag tourney chances, we have to go beyond "MBB" - this is great stuff, especially for a team that played all of 10 home games. Amazing.

Just IMO but maybe mods can keep up for a couple of days? Just till people see and follow?
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

The game times for the NCAA Fort Worth Regional at TCU’s Lupton Stadium have been set. Here is the schedule:

Friday: Arizona State vs. Gonzaga, 2 p.m.; TCU vs. Oral Roberts, 6:30 p.m.

Saturday: the losers of Friday’s games will play at 11 a.m.; winners of Friday’s games will meet at 6:30 p.m.

Sunday: 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

Monday (if necessary): 3 p.m.

ALL TIMES LOCAL (Ft Worth is CDT)

Comment

Great job zags!
                Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

Game writeup from Arizona: http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...zaga/85366256/

Comment

Will move it tomorrow. Want it to be visible to everyone for awhile
                    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

It was great to see the game in person. I thought it was a very well-played game with clutch pitching and some great defense. They can beat TCU (they won a game against the Horned Frogs here earlier this spring). GO ZAGS!

Comment

Next up: TCU

Zags vs. Horny Toads at 4:30 PDT Saturday. TCU is 45 win team.

Comment

Originally posted by Zag 77 View Post
                          Zags vs. Horny Toads at 4:30 PDT Saturday. TCU is 45 win team.
                          I put it on the reminder function on the cable service for the 4:30 game on ESPNU. I tried to confirm if it was the Zag game but even the ESPN website lists general game. Regardless, maybe others might take the same strategy.
                          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                          Mark Twain.

Comment

The game will be broadcast on ESPN3 @ 4:30pmPDT: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#s...channel/espn3/

Scroll down for the game!

Comment

Too many pitches for our kid. 2-0 TCU in the top 3rd. Not good control 6o pitches half way thru 3rd is too much. Beating ourselves. Go Zags!!

Comment

Working...
                              X